Status: Finished. Tell me what you think?

Swim Team.

The Couple

Two Months Later

Danny laughed as he jumped out of the pool. “You’re just saying that because you want to get lucky tonight,” he teased.

Chris walked over to him, grinning, then wrapped a towel around his boyfriend’s shoulders. “No. Well, yes, I do want to get lucky later, but it is also true you’re really improving,” he smirked and wrapped his arms around Danny’s waist. His hands dipped lower, cupping Danny’s sexy ass, clad only in a tight red Speedo. “I ever tell you how sexy you look in these?” he murmured against Danny’s neck. He bit at the wet skin playfully.

“Hey, none of that. We’re still at school. And yes, you have. Now tell me about my swimming,” Danny insisted, taking a step back. He started towelling off.

Chris sighed, “If we must.” He smirked.

“You’re my self-appointed couch, so yes, we must. C’mon, I wanna get better.” There was a competition coming up and his dad was coming to see him swim. He wanted to impress him.

“Alright, come sit down,” Chris said, walking over to the chairs they had placed over there earlier. He sat down, opposite of Danny so he could see his face. Then he watched as the younger boy threw his towel in the bin and sat down. They smiled at each other, then discussed Danny’s technique for a couple minutes.

“Honestly, you aren’t going to come first place at Gallagher, but I can say with confidence you could place in the top 5,” Chris said, smiling when Danny lit up. He could tell this meant a lot to Danny, with his dad being there and all.

“Well, I had some good coaching,” Danny said shyly.

“Yes, you did,” Chris agreed, smirking. “Of course, you know you’re going to be under me, world’s best couch, in the competition.”

Danny laughed, and then his expression turned coy. “Well, I do enjoy being under you,” he said, a seductive note entering his voice. Chris blinked, a little shocked, but grinning like a fool nonetheless. He was still trying to get used to this new, sexually explicit Danny; and having a fucking amazing time doing it.

“What am I going to do with you?” Chris teased, leaning forward and placing his forearms on the back of the chair.

“Well...you could kiss me,” Danny suggested, a hopeful glint in his eyes.

“Hmm, such a chore. Why do you ask these things of me?” Chris said, but he was already moving his hands down and leaning forward.

“Because I like torturing you,” Danny responded with a laugh. He leaned forward as well, eager to feel Chris’ smooth lips on his, wondering how he had ever gotten so lucky.

Yes, joining the swim team turned out to be the best decision of Danny’s life.

Who cares if it didn’t start out that way?

All that mattered were Chris’ lips meeting his and taking him to another world, a world of passion and romance and love.
♠ ♠ ♠
D'awh <3