Status: New; Me&&My Buddie Deliliah co-writing (: Comment, Love. Subscribe <3

Harlot

I have to look up, just to see hell!

"Jaq...time for your therapy session..." Reggie's voice whispered through my door, which was, as always, locked.
"Go away!" I growled, my eyes sweeping around my upturned room for an escape. I would not go to go to some stupid therapist, to talk about my 'problems' and 'cries for attention', when in reality, they were just trying to get me to confess something I didn't do. All adults are like that. They try and fram the lesser.

"Please, Jacqueline. I know you have issues with trust, but I think this will be good for you..." Reggie sounded so concerned. So worrield. It pissed me off. Grabbing a lamp, ny last remaining lamp, and threw it against the wall. It shattered, adding to the messy floor and relieving some of my anger....but not enough.
"REGINA SMITH! YOU LITTLE WHOREMONGER! I AM NOT GOING TO GO SEE SOME QUACK THERAPIST JUST BECAUSE YOU ASKED! INCASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED, YOUR JUST MOMS LIVE IN TRAMP! YOUR HERE BECAUSE ITS CONVINENT, NOT BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU! YOUR MY AGE, YOU TRAMP! GO! AWAY!!!" My voice seemed to shake the walls, made the earth crumble. That is how loud I screamed. But still, all my screaming didn't block out Reggie's sobs and the sound of her sliding down my door.

"Please..." I barely heard the whisp of her voice, but as soon as it touched my ears, I lost. Shoulders slumped in defeat, I marched to my barred door and threw it open. Reggie looked up, her pale, jade green eyes magnified by the tears that over flowed them.

"Fine." I stomped by her, not even carring if she died right then and there.

Regina Smith, I hope your fucking happy.

-x-

"So, Jacqueline," the therapist paused to flash a blinding smile my way, "I've been hearing about some 'problems' at home. Wanna tell me about them?" Her voice was overly cheery and her words were overly confident. Like I would just break down and spill all the dark little secrets that don't even exsist.

"I'm really not sure what your talking about. My life isn't all that problematic." I tapped a finger to my mouth and locked onto her bright brown eyes with my midnight blue ones. Her cheery smile faltered, but it kept on shining.

"Ah, funny. But I've heard about the drug, liquor and sex abuse. Just tell me what's going on. But don't think of me as a therapist, think of me as a friend. I stifled a groan and mentally rolled my eyes.
"Well, bitch! There was this one dude who had a dick the size of a tree! And we had a ball with it! He was in and out so fast, I couldn't breathe! He was SOOOO amazing!" I pretended to pop some gum and twirled my hair around my finger, speaking in a prep voice.

"Okay, so...well continue this discussion tomorrow. Good bye." She ducked her head, hiding her red cheeks with her shining brown hair.
"Bye biatch!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?