Are You a Lover or a Fighter?

I Guess He Wasn't a Hot Roadie...

"Hey Celeste!" The R.A., Travis called.

Travis was tall with brown eyes and a black and crimson mohawk... He was also my ex-boyfriend.

"Hey Trav," I smiled, stopping.

"You look good. Those pajamas are tres hot," he joked.

"Oh yeah, Cheshire Cat pimpin'," I smiled.

"Hell yeah. Only because its on you babe. Whats are you doing today?"

"Showering and supposively going to see MCR."

"Oh God! No Celeste!" he said with a disgusted look on his face, "Those whiney-punk-bitches? And thats not even 'punk' in the good sense.. You need to repent this sin by spending hours in my room listening to Metallica."

I laughed, "You'd enjoy that way too much, babe."

"So would you though," he smirked. "If I remember correctly, you always loved it when I-----"

"I'm going to take that shower now!" I said quickly cutting him off.

"Need any.. uh.. advising in there?" he grinned.

"N-nope, I'm all set," I said with a nervous laugh, leaving quickly. God damn him!

"Remember, its lather, rinse, repeat! If you forget, call me.. I'll show you!" he called after me.

"Alright!" I said with another nervous laugh before entering the bathroom. I picked the shower stall in the corner and pulled the curtain tight. About a half hour of steaming water later, I wrapped myself in a towel and headed for a toilet stall to change in.

I applied neon green eyeshadow and did 'egyption' styled black eyeliner drawing my trademark star next to my right eye. I rolled some black mascara on as well.

Before I left the bathroom, I brushed my hair, leaving it to air dry and threw on green and black chucks.

Travis's jaw dropped as I passed him, "Why did we break up again?"

"You wanted to see other people.." I laughed.

"I'm retarded..." he blinked, "I take it back! I don't want to see other people," he half joked.

"Uh, I think theres a three month limit on 'taking it back'. Your chance has been expired for almost two years, babe."

"Damnit! Well.. We could always be friends... With.. Uh, benefits?" he laughed. I rose a brow, "I'm kidding..."

"Too bad," I sighed walking away.

"What?! Wait no! I didn't mean--- aw shit.." He muttered. "Call me later, beautiful," he said knowing it was a lost cause.

I laughed silently.

"Ooo.. You look killer!" Libby said as I threw my pajamas on my bed.

"You too," I said of her red plaid skirt and black MCR tank. "When did you get "that shirt?"

"Just now.. For free," she smiled.

"Oh god," I muttered. "You hooked up with a roadie didn't you? Don't tell me he's getting us in.. I'm not hooking up with a roadie for a concert, I'd much rather hook up with Tra---"

"Shut up already!" She shouted, "Geesh! My. Cousin. Is. The. Drummer," she said exasperated.

"He must not have been a hot roadie," I shrugged. Libby muttered something as someone knocked on the door.