Are You a Lover or a Fighter?

Don't Act Surprised!

I stepped back and gasped slightly, staring at Frank with wide eyes. I didn’t think he’d actually kiss me.

I mean, I’d only been joking! I hadn’t seriously wanted him to kiss me, I didn’t like him like that. Shit, I barely liked him as a human being in general. He was nothing more than a----- aw, who the fuck am I kidding? I smiled slightly before pressing my lips to his quickly.

“I thought you hated me?” he asked in his cocky manner, with a grin on his lips.

“I do,” I smirked, with narrowed eyes, our lips barely touching. “I hate you more than anything...”

He laughed slightly, the most genuine sound he’d offered me in months. “In that case, I hate you too,” he whispered, causing the two of us to laugh softly.

“Okay,” I whispered, as we got into the car once more, “I guess you’re not all bad.”

His hand found mine as he started the car. “Let’s not shit ourselves,” he smiled. “As much as it sucks for two people like us to admit, being way too pride-conscious, everyone else was right. I’ll take the fall and admit it first, you know we’ve both wanted each other since the first time we bashed heads, so to speak.”

I smiled, “Yeah, I guess you’re right. You challenge me and you’re not afraid to be a dick... I guess I like that.”

“I think you just admitted to liking me... with an insult...” he said, raising a brow and chuckling.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” I said before laughing as he drove aimlessly. “Okay, I’ve had a fucking crush on you since you broke into my dorm, and let’s leave it at that, alright?”

“Sounds good to me,” he smiled before kissing my cheek. “I think the problem with us was that we’re both immature... And resort to playground antics when we like someone, as if we’re both 8.”

“Actually, that’s why Libby knew, though I denied it... I’ve done that to every guy...” I snickered.

“You’re a freak,” he laughed.

“You’re a dork,” I smiled as he pulled up to a red light. I leaned over and kissed him deeply. “But from now on, I’m your freak, and you’re my dork.

He smiled with a hand holding my cheek as his thumb rubbed my skin softly, “Damn straight I’m your dork...” he whispered.

We eventually pulled the car over so we could talk for a while (okay, so we also made out for a bit) and before I knew it, I was being woken up by sunlight hitting my eyes. I looked at my cell phone, it was 9am, we’d fallen asleep! “Fuck!” I exclaimed, causing Frank to open his eyes.

“Shit!” he said, realizing what had happened. “They’re going to kill us!”

“They probably think one of us has already killed the other,” I said before the two of us began laughing hysterically.

“Well, anyways, good morning,” Frank smiled after starting the car.

“Morning,” I smiled, as we drove toward the hotel.