Are You a Lover or a Fighter?

Cat Fight.

We unloaded ourselves from the van, "So what do you guys normally play for sound checks?" I asked.

"Our instruments.." Frankie responded with a grin.

I slammed my foot down on his in a very child-like manner, "Oo! Sorry!"

Another heavy exhale made his nostrils flair.

"We usually play a bit of 'Helena', 'The Jetset', 'I'm not okay', and 'Early Sunsets..' Oh and sometimes we play 'Welcome to the Jungle' for fun," Bob answered.

I suddenly tripped, but caught myself. Frankie smirked looking down at his out-stretched foot, "Ooo.. Sorry," he mocked.

I lunged at him, tackling him to the ground, "Fuck you!" I screamed down at him.

The rest of the band we nearly rolling on the ground with laughter, "Get this crazy bitch off of me!" he screamed.

I got up, "Guys, as much as I enjoyed tackling his ass to the ground," I said with a mutual glare to Frank, "I'm not going to stick around and deal with constant belittlement from the likes of him. Its an amazing opportunity, but I'm not going pretend everything is fine and dandy, and watch out for his toes," I said before turning around and walking off. Someone grabbed my arm gently from behind, "Look Ray, I'm sorry," I said trying to continue my walk back home.

"Don't go," he pleaded as he continued to grip my arm lightly, but strong enough to keep me from being mobile, "I promise you we'll calm him down... Its kind of a complicated situation we have here... You kind of look like someone who messed him up a while back. But don't let that ruin your opportunity. We had our break, this is yours."

"If this is what you want, go for it," Bob said suddenly appearing next to Ray. "There will always be someone you work with that you don't like. Do you want to write for a college newsletter for the rest of you life, or the likes of Rolling Stone?" he said with a slight hug.

I sighed, "I don't care if someone hurt him or not.. Am I that person? Why should I let him treat me like shit because someone else hurt him?" I asked annoyed and strung-out.. Screaming at a celebrity all day was hard work..

"Pleease don't leave us," Bob pleaded before looking at me with wide eyes and a faux gasp, "what would Mikey think?!" He nodded his head toward Mikey who was next to Gerard talking to Frankie.

I smirked and hit Bob playfully, "You're an ass," I joked.

"Yep.. She's staying," Ray smirked.

"I'll give it another try atleast," I corrected him.

"Rad," they grinned.

"Are you staying?" Mikey asked wide eyed.

I nodded, "Yes I am." My head nearly snapped off as it swiveled in Frankie's direction, expecting a comment from him.. However all I got was a glare.

"Yay!" Mikey squealed, hugging me.

I smiled, "Libby, did you tell Ma about this?"

"Ma?" Bob questioned while he and Ray looked -extremely- confused.

"Celeste's lived with me since we were 15," Libby explained. "Yeah, I told her."

"How did I miss this?" Bob asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I never went with her when they went to New Jersey..." I shrugged.

"And the one time you all came down, she was in summer camp.. Your mom knows.."

"What the hell..." Bob laughed.

"Family secret!" Ray chuckled.

"Why did you live with Libby?" Mikey questioned curiously.

"My dad died when I was six and after that my mother adopted some... erm... 'immoral' hobbies.. and a job title to match..." I said softly.

"Yeah.. We both hate her mom, she should rot in hell, right Celeste?"

I nodded, "..Right!"

No one pressed the issue any further as we neared the stage.