Start of something new.

Part 1

"Naruto, You stupid baka, work of that gut and leave me alone!" Sakura yelled heartlessly at another of Naruto's attempts to ask her out, this time she was more hateful, trying to get the boy to see the point and leave her alone.
What she didn't know was that her words hurt the boy more than she could have imagined. Naruto looked down at his stomach, it did poke out a little, but not to much. He sighed, and tried to hold back the tears threatening to pool over. They slowly began to fall and he ran home.
"I-if Sakura thinks I'm to fat... then Sasuke must too.." Naruto sobbed, crashing on his bed.
He then remembered he had just had ramen and some other snacks at Choji's, he'd need to start exersizing if he wanted to start losing weight. Something clicked inside his brain. He thought maybe if he stopped eating all together he'd lose weight faster.
He stumbled into the bathroom, still sobbing. Bending over the toilet, and shoving his index finger to the back of this throat, and discarding the food he had eaten only a little while ago.. He didn't sleep well that night. Tosing and turning all night, with stomach cramps, and a raw throat.
---
The next morning Naruto cried with hunger pains, and didn't come out of his dorm to go to school. He didn't want to see anyone. Didn't want to be a stupid eyesore to everyone. Naruto went into the bathroom, and stood on his scale. 112 pounds.
"90." He said. "I want to be 90 pounds.. Maybe 85"
Naruto ate a piece of bread to get rid of the starving cramps, and then purged soon after, feeling guilty for breaking so easily.
---
The next evening after school had let out, Sasuke began to worry about the dobe, that had missed two days of school already. He probably wouldn't have noticed if it had not been for Sakura being up his ass the whole time, because Naruto wasn't there to distract her.
"Dobe open up!" Sasuke yelled, knocking loudly on the door.
"Go away.." A weak voice called from the other side.
"Dobe it's Sasuke open the door, you sick?" Sasuke asked, feeling a bit more worried about him now.
"Just go away Sasuke.." Naruto said, He wanted to sleep the rest of his life away.
Just sleep and never move again. Never eat again. Never deal with Sakura or Ino again. Never be called fat or baka or dobe again. Nothing. Naruto wanted to be Nothing. But he wanted Sasuke to love him at the same time, but Sasuke wouldn't love a Nothing..
Sasuke picked the lock easily, and walked into the dark room, and turned the light on, Naruto laid in the floor unable to move, dark circles under his now faded blue eyes. They looked lifeless, and it slightly scared the mightly Sasuke Uchiha.
"Get up in bed, Dobe." Sasuke said.
Naruto groaned, and closed his eyes, trying to pretend to be asleep. Wishing Sasuke would just go away. Sasuke bent down, sighing and lifting the Uzumaki up, and laying him in his bed, and covering him up. Sasuke felt Naruto's forehead it was cold as Ice.
"Fuck, your freezing!" Sasuke called out. "Whats wrong? Stomach bug?"
"No.. Just I don't know.. Go away.." Naruto groaned rolling over, and shivering.
Sasuke glared at the back of Naruto's head. He wasn't going to leave Naruto here freezing to death in his dorm.
"S-Sasuke please just go." Naruto said.
Sasuke sighed, and turned to leave.
"Naruto, If you need anything don't hesitate to call me, or walk to my dorm.." Sasuke said leaving the room.
Naruto found the strength to go and lock the door, and weight himself. 108 pounds, He had already lost a great amount of weight in a few days.
---
After 8 days without Naruto anywhere in sight, Sasuke decided to go by his dorm, and check on him, it was driving him nuts not knowing what was wrong with him. Sasuke had always sorta liked Naruto, ever since they were little kids, they were best friends.. They still were weren't they?
Sasuke knocked on the dorm door.
"Naruto It's me.. Open up." Sasuke said after a few seconds of no one answering the door, or even calling out, he broke in again.
"Narut-" Sasuke was cut off.
Naruto looked up from the edge of his bed, he was wearing short shorts, and a long sleeve orange sweater, with white stockings that almost blended in with his pale white skin, he looked flawless. But he didn't look like he'd been sleeping.
"Surprized?" Naruto asked shly.
"A little.. Are you feeling better?" Sasuke asked, Naruto nodded right after.
"Better than ever!"
"Thats good.. You wanna go to the carnival then? I heard they have a ferris wheel.. Didn't you say you'd never been on one before..?" Sasuke said, not knowing what else to even say, completely stunned by Naruto's looks.
"Sasuke.. That was over 2 years ago.. But I still haven't been on one.." Naruto said, stunned Sasuke even remembered that day...