Status: Frikey

Hide N' Seek is Not Only for Little Kids and Slumberparties are Not Only for Girls

Prologue

Frank's POV

It was dark outside, probably around 8 or 9. I was outside with my friend and neighbor, Oliver, watching him play basketball. I was just sitting on the sidewalk. No one was really talking. Usually there would be comments here and there. I would yell out 'fail' when he missed. He would just ignore me.

Then a truck came up and parked in front of the rental house on the street. I saw three people come out of the truck. It seemed to be the people who would be living in the house have come to check it out. There was what seemed to be the dad and two kids that look around my age, who I am guessing who are the twins that I have heard about.

I waved at them, being friendly. When they passed under the light that shines on the yard i saw the hottest boy ever. He had sand brown hair that is straightened and shapes his head perfectly. He had white rimmed glasses. He was wearing gray skinnies and was sporting an Anthrax t-shirt. He had the most awesome-sauce Misfits Vans.

The twins waved back politely. The hot one waved back shyly. They both looked at me like I was a wierdo. I was just being friendly. Oh well, I hope to get to know them later on. They went inside so I continued to watch Oliver play basketball. I couldn't get the new kid out of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes so this is the prologue just so you have a little more information on how they first saw eachother. It is short but the other chapters i think will be longer. :) Comment on how I am doing please because i am new to writing anything. :)