Status: NEW!

Decide

Chapter 7

It’s been exactly three weeks since our Skype date. Since that date, I’ve gone to visit him once and I’ve also Skyped with him some more.
Today I’m supposed to go see John, but I’m not going. I have plans for the day, and even though I feel like shit I feel like he’ll forgive me. What are my plans for today? I’m going motorcycle shopping. I know that’s a shitty excuse to ditch my fiancé while he’s in rehab, but it’s the only time I have free for the week, and I want to go this early because I want to know that I will definitely have it before John gets home from rehab.

I pulled into the shop lot, when my phone rang, it’s John. “Hello” I spoke. “Where are you, you’re supposed to be here by now.” John’s voice sounded angry. FUCK! “Shit, I forgot to tell you. I’m sorry John but I can’t come today I’m busy.” “Oh” he said simply, fuck he’s disappointed. “Look John, I’m sorry I couldn’t come, but--” my words were cut off by a knock on my car window. I rolled down my window, and there stood Sean. “Hello beautiful” he said. “Hi Sean” I said. I heard a voice coming from somewhere and realized that I was still on the phone with John. “Shit, John!” “Who the fuck, was that?” John asked. “Fuck John, it’s Sean” “Why are you with him?” “I’m not with him, he just ran into me at the store.” “Are you sure about that?” John asked, I could hear the hatred in his voice. “I’m positive, why?” “Oh, I just wanted to make sure you aren’t doing anything stupid.” That comment caused me to blow up. “DO SOMETHING STUPID? Stupid as in what? Cheat on you? Or something like do drugs? John you say that you want to make sure ‘I’m not doing anything stupid’ when you did something way more stupid. But since you think I’m going to do something stupid with Sean, maybe I fucking will, or did you forget that he’s fucking gay?” John stayed silent. “Listen John, just because you fucked up doesn’t mean I will. I know what it’s like to be without you, and I could hardly live losing you for a month, I couldn’t lose you forever. I get it you’re probably pissed but I have got to get going, bye.” I hung up before he could respond. I looked over to my left out of my window to see that Sean was still standing there. “I’m sorry he’s just convinced that I’m going to leave because of a mistake he made. Anyways, show me around this place.”

Sean and I walked around the shop for about 20 minutes before I saw it. As soon as I saw this motorcycle I knew that John would love it. It was a lime green crotch rocket sort of thing, pardon that I’m not good with motorcycle terms. I pointed it out to Sean, and told him that I needed that one. I told him that I would pay for it in full, which is about 12 grand. I had the money, I always have, so this purchase was nothing to me really. (My parents have money, they own a high quality company, so they insist on giving me money to have the best life possible, but I don’t use it because I wanted to make my life the best possible on my own, so I saved it) The price of the motorcycle really doesn’t make that big of a dent in the money I have, because my parents set up so many funds for me when growing up. I told Sean to take the 12 grand for the bike, then gave him an additional grand so that I could keep it stored here until the day John gets home.

I really want this bike for John not only for a birthday present, but for an I’m so fucking proud of you present.

I hope he likes it.

4 months and 10 days down, only 1 month and 20 days left
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I haven't updated in a while. I have an excuse. I've been sick with pneumonia which totally sucks and my doctor was like you have to go in isolation and don't cough by people and all that jazz so I've been couped up in bed for the past forever.
Also, next week I'm getting a macbook so expect loads of updates because I will become obsessed with it very quickly.
OH OH OH! Also, I don't think this chapter makes any sense but IDGAF right now. I will go back and probably change the entire chapter because I really do not like this one I just felt bad for not updating.

OH AND HERES A PICTURE OF THE MOTORCYCLE CLICK CLICK CLICK