Status: If you want you can skip to chapter 3. The first too are just a small descreption of the main charecters.

That Little Old Park

He was beautiful

Me and Seth must have fallen asleep and no one bothered to wake us up because when I woke up it was the next day. I always wanted to fall asleep in someone arms but not my brothers. I guess that's never going to happen. I'm never going to be in love, I'm not exactly pretty.

I have medium length, straight purple hair with side swept bangs. I have a pale complexion I look like I'm dead to be honest but that's the way I like it, I think that tans are pointless. I'm pretty thin and I don't really have much of a cleavage but that doesn't matter. My eyes are green with brown flecks but if I'm upset they just go green with bits of blue. I'm around 5'2" I get short but I just shout back that I'm fun sized.

Oh and did I mention that I was Bisexual? Well I am and I get bullied for that too.

I looked over at Seth and giggled. He had his mouth wide open and bits of his dyed black hair was stuck to his face. I poked his softly in his belly and he groaned, swatting my hand away.

"Seth. It's time to wake up it's One in the afternoon and I have band practice in an hour and I need to get changed so get your lazy ass out of my bed!" I giggled, poking him again.

"Eugh! Do I have to take you? I mean why can't Craig take you on his bike? I don't want to walk there with you and have to walk all the way back home" He whined like a child.

"Yes! Why don't you stay at Karl's and watch your sister being the star that she is" I said sarcastically throwing my arms in the air and shaking my hands about doing Jazz hands.

"Your such a little diva" He replied hitting me playfully around the head before pulling the duvet off and getting lazily out of the bed.

"I know but you love me for it!" I stated with a smirk.

"Yeah, I know I do, your my little sister I have too" He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head before walking up the stairs and out of the basement.

I stood there for a minute looking into the mirror opposite me. I got really annoyed with seeing my face so I turned around and walked over to my wardrobe taking out a towel and my clothes for today and taking them into the on suit bathroom, placing them on the side and turning on the shower letting it warm up slightly before shedding my clothes and hopping in. I let the warm water run over my body as I started singing softly too myself, closing my eyes and imagining myself in front of a big crowd playing with my band. I reached out of the shower and grabbed my shampoo, squirting a small amount into the palm of my hand and lathering it into my hair. Sighing, I washed it all out, turning off the water and stepping out of the shower, wrapping the white towel around me and dried myself of stepping into my clean clothes and chucking the towel into the hamper. I turned off the light in the bathroom and walked out into my room, skipping over to my dresser picking up my hair dryer and switching it on. I dried out my hair and straightened it, teasing it slightly so it went all puffy. I rimmed my eyes with a good amount of eyeliner and smudged it slightly, once I was satisfied with my appearance I grabbed my misfits hoodie and slipped into my vans, running up the steps and into the kitchen to find Seth sat there with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Ready to go?" He asked walking over to the sink and putting the cup down.

"Yeah, lets get this show on the road!" I shouted and ran to the door my brother hot on my heels.

------------Le Timelapse-----------

I walked up my friend, Karl's, drive and stood on his doorstep and knocked on the big white door and waited for someone to answer. I heard the door click and a familiar face appeared from the other side of the door. He ushered me and my brother into the house and through to the living room. I sat down on one of the leather couch's with Seth and Karl sat down on the other one. I looked around the room and then at Karl confusion etched across my face.

"Where's the others?" I asked curiously.

"Oh they couldn't make it and I didn't have the time to tell you, sorry" He replied looking quite guilty.

"Dude I don't mind! But I wanna stay here for a while because I don't really want to walk back home straight away" I stated leaning back and making myself comfortable.

"Sure thing but I have a friend coming round later on, I kinda want you to meet him" He informed me and I nodded with a small smile.

Me and Karl have been friends ever since I was young, he's Seth's age but I can only get on well with older people, I just fit in more with them. He was always the one who would stick up for me when someone would insult me and he would always be there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on or when I needed someone to speak to. We write songs together and his home is pretty much my own. He's like a brother to me. Him, Seth and Craig are the most important guys in my life. Ever since my dad got put in prison they have always been there for me, Craig is like a father figure even though he is only 20 and no where near my dads age.

We sat there watching movies and munching on popcorn that Karl's mother made for us. We were talking about when I ran outside in a bikini when it was snowing and did a snow angel when I heard a soft knock at the door.

"That will be him" Karl said, hopping out of his seat and answering the door.

I heard faint voices coming from the hallway before Karl entered the room with the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. His hair was a deep purple and swept over one of his beautiful blue eyes, those eyes, they were like the clear sky on a warm summer day. His lips were perfect and small. He was quite tall and you could see that he was moderately toned.

"Frankie, this is Dail" Karl introduced him to me but I wasn't paying any attention I was too lost in his eyes to notice.

Dail... He was beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go! Dail is in the story!
Comment and subscribe people!
I wanna know what you guys think of this.
Xo Frankie.