Status: Active

Second Heartbeat

Moving On Your Time Has Run Out

I woke up earlier than usual and like I’d predicted last night as soon as I was awake I could feel an aching sensation in the downstairs department. Brian was already awake and just watching me. Creepy much? Well, not really I was used to this, it was the sweet side of Brian that few people ever got to see. I was one of the lucky ones.

“Good morning beautiful.”
“Morning babe.”

He leaned down to give me a kiss but I put my finger against his lips, causing him to frown.

“Morning breath, you can borrow my toothbrush.”

He chuckled and got up, walking over to my bathroom door, letting me enjoy a great view of his ass as he went.

“Quit staring at my ass.”
“Okay mister eyes-in-the-back-of-your-head.”

He couldn’t have been gone for more than two minutes but I fell asleep again and when I woke up for the second time he was sitting in my bed again but this time he was fully dressed.

“Hey, there was something that I wanted to tell you last night but I forgot and then I fell asleep.”
“What would that be Haley?”
“Um…”

I sat up slowly, puling the covers up with me, and faced Brian.

“I just… Brian, we’ve been dating for about six months now and these six months have just been the most amazing time of my life. Brian, I love you.”

Silence. It lasted for what seemed like an eternity, while the tears streamed down my face, before he got up, turned around and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler chapter guys, really sorry, next chapter should be a lot longer and better

Listening to: The Story - 30 Seconds To Mars

Haley, Shadgates xoxo