Sequel: His Only Love

I Love the Way You Lie

Challange Me, I Dare You

***
But you lied again
Now you get to watch her leave out the window
Guess that's why they call it window pane
***

“tell me where the avatar is” Zuko said to a captured Katara and I put my finger to my lips as I walked into the clearing. She raised an eye brow but didn’t say anything. “who are you looking at?” Zuko demanded turned around and I laughed as I jumped backwards onto a rock.

“so you caught one of the brats?” I asked seeing his stunned face. “well your better than I expected”

“what are you doing here Ari?” he asked and I shrugged.

“doing the right thing” I said. “stopping you”

“you couldn’t beat me last time!” he laughed in my face. “what make you think you can this time”

“I’ve gotten better Zuko” I said looking at him steadily. “I will beat you”

“I don’t think you can”

“and that is why…” I said slowly as I stood up on my rock. “you will loose” and then I shot white fire at him. we began to fight again and I smiled at the pure glee of the bending. This was my life, my soul was in my bending.

But he was good too. Much better than I expected, and he soon had me cornered by the river.

“Face it Ari” he laughed at me as I rolled in the soft bed rock. “you’ve lost your touch!” I glared at him as I spat blood into the sand. “arrest her!” he told his guards who walked forward.

I got up to fight and they shot fire at me in a large ball of heat. I crossed my arms over my face. the fire hit me head on and I flew back into the river. The last thing I heard was Zuko’s voice screaming my name.