Sequel: His Only Love

I Love the Way You Lie

A Stolen Night

***
If she ever tries to fucking leave again
I'mma tie her to the bed and set the house on fire
***

“Ari” his voice was a whisper from behind me, thin but full of emotion.

“Zuko” I acknowledged him with out turning to face him.

“Tomorrow’s the day” he whispered and I felt the heat from his body as he took a step closer to me. “Aang said you volunteered to come with me to battle Azuela”

“I did” I nodded. “Katara is going too”

“I don’t want you there” he said turning me gently to face him. his hands lingering on my waist moment longer than necessary.

“im not letting you fight her alone Zuko” I said. “im with you till the end”

“why?” he demanded. “its dangerous!” I took the step forward and placed my hand on his chest, my gaze dropping from his eyes to my pale hand.

“Because Zuko” I started as I felt his hand snake around me and pull me closer to him. “I have to be there. If im not and you get hurt… I wouldn’t be able to live with myself after that”

“Ari” he breathed the name as he forced me to look at him. “if you get hurt because I took you I wouldn’t be able to live with myself.”

“oh Zuko” I breathed, “I love the way you lie” and that night I proved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you dont understand then end then read closely: they slept together!