Sequel: His Only Love

I Love the Way You Lie

Pain and All

***
High of a love, drunk from the hate
***

When I was born my mother put me in the river and watched me float away. Her and my father knew my life would be challenging.

They had no idea.

***
It's like I'm huffing paint
And I love it the more that I suffer
I suffocate
***

In my life I have hurt more than most people do in two lives. But though it hurts I love it. its like an addiction to pain and im too far gone to come back from it. I’m always suffering because of what my parents did but I love it. I don’t know who I’d be without the pain I go threw daily. I’d be some other girl, happy, loved, sweet. That’s not me. the real me is a fighter, a smart ass, and one hundred percent me.

Pain and all

***
And right before im about to drown
She resuscitates me
She fucking hates me
And I love it
***

“where are you going?” he asked stirring in his bed. It was the eve of my wedding and I was trying to run away. I had come to his room to leave him my final goodbye before I left. My note was on his bedside table and I was standing at his window about to jump out.

“im Leaving Zuko” I said quietly, without turning to look at him.

“why?”

“because I cant marry him” I said. “I just cant. I don’t feel anything for him except anger”

“then why are you here?” he asked and I could hear the annoyance in his voice. “you haven’t talked to me in years why are you here?”