Sequel: His Only Love

I Love the Way You Lie

Take Me Away From This

***
I love the way you lie
***

I could see Zuko’s sneer from across the room.

it was two days after my twelfth birthday and the Fire Lord announce my engagement to a highly prestigious son of a general. I didn’t actually care for the guy much and Zuko hated him, but I had taken it upon myself to try and get to know him.

“…and then my dad took his troops to another large city in the earth kingdom and took it over, at this point he was unstoppable…” the guy dragged on and on about his dad’s achievements but I couldn’t care less, I was focused on Zuko who was communicating with me silently.

‘having fun?’ he mouthed.

***
You ever love somebody so much
You can barely breathe
When you're with them
***

I rolled my eyes sarcastically before mouthing ‘no’

‘then ditch him and lets go get some of uncle’s tea’ he suggested, or at least something along those lines, he wasn’t the best at mouthing words.

‘cant he’s taking me to the market next’ I winced and he laughed at me.

“Hello? Arianna?” the guy snapped his fingers in front of my face. “are you listening?”

“huh? Yeah of course” I smiled at him.

“no you weren’t you were talking to Zuko” he glared. “my dad’s job is very important”

“let me ask you something” I said with a thoughtful look. “if your dad is such a great war general and all then… why hasn’t he taken over the Earth kingdom capital?” I asked looking up at him threw my bangs.

“i… um…” he stuttered looking like a fish out of water.

“that’s what I thought” I smirked standing up and leaving the restaurant with Zuko on my heels.

***
You meet
And neither one of you
Even know what hit 'em
Got that warm fuzzy feeling
***

“well that went well” I laughed and Zuko rolled his eyes.

“so about that tea” he suggested and I nodded. Taking his hand and running to my Father’s room in the palace. warmth spread threw me at his touch but I dought he felt it. and if I get my way he never will.