‹ Prequel: Frerard A to Z
Status: Active!

Frerard A to Z Two

C is for Candy Floss

A/N: Frank is 16 and Gerard is 18.

Frank huffed for what felt like the hundredth time that morning, glaring at the people in front of him.

“Frankie, be patient,” Gerard said in a mock serious tone, all the while smiling. Frank huffed again and turned his glare onto his boyfriend.

“But they aren’t moving!” whined Frank. And just so the fates could have a good laugh, the line they were standing in got a little shorter.

“You were saying?” asked Gerard, amusement clear in his voice.

“Shut up,” mumbled Frank, crossing his arms over his chest. They’ve been standing in line for about 20 minutes now, waiting to go on the most awesome, scary, thrill inducing, vomit producing ride in the whole amusement park, The Black Mamba. And Frank was sure it would be worth the wait. It just had to be, or else Frank would sue.

“Move you idiots!” shouted Frank, the heat of the late morning was finally getting to him. He attracted a few people’s attention, but otherwise everyone else was staring at the mountain that the ride had to go down from with expressions’ ranging from horror to pure excitement to nausea. And Gerard was one of them.

“Scared?” Frank asked, smirking.

“Nope,” said Gerard, with a nervous giggle at the end. “What ever made you think I was?”

“Aww,” Frank cooed. “Gee-bear is afraid of a little rollercoaster.”

“Am not,” Gerard denied.

Frank, still smirking, said, “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you from the deadlyness of one of the most awesome rides you’ll ever meet.”

Before Gerard could say anything else, they were now standing at the front of the line, Frank shaking with excitement, grinning like a mad man and scaring some people in the process.

Almost subconsciously, Gerard reached out and took Frank’s hand in his, linking their fingers together. Frank shot his boyfriend a smile, before waiting eagerly for the ride to come back, so it can take the other lot of people who were brave - or stupid – enough to go on it.

And it was everything Frank dreamed about and more. He was still spinning from it ten minutes after they got off.

“And did you see when we went up-side-down?” babbled Frank, still on an adrenalin high. “That was fucking amazing!” Gerard grinned at his boyfriend’s happy ramble, pleased that he picked a good place for their first date.

“And when we came down that hill? I thought I was going to puke out my stomach any moment.”

Gerard pulled a face. “Ew, that’s gross, Frankie.”

But Frank ignored Gerard in favour of looking at all the prizes that could be won by playing different games.

“Gee-kins, would you do something for me?” Frank asked, batting his eyelids up at his boyfriend in an over the top way.

Gerard rolled his eyes at Frank’s attempts. “What?”

“Could you please win me a giant stuff teddy bear? Pwease.”

Gerard should have known.

“Please,” said Frank again, dragging him to the booth where he saw the biggest stuffed bear he had ever seen. It was chocolate brown with a red ribbon tied around the neck, with big glassy warm brown eyes staring down at you, just begging Frank to buy him. “For me.”

Gerard sighed in defeat, since he has never been able to say no to his Frankie when he pulled the puppy dog eyes on him, and looked at the colourful booth they were standing in front of.

“What do I have to do?” asked Gerard, smiling when he heard Frank’s happy squeal.

“Just knock those pins using those 3 balls,” said the man behind the booth, pointing at the 6 pins neatly stacked one above each other, to the three baseball size balls in a container in front of Gerard. “Knock over all of them and you can get pick a prize of your liking.”

“The big-ass teddy bear,” said Frank automatically.

“Sure, if he can knock over those pins there,” said the man, looking at Gerard with a challenge in his eyes, which Gerard accepted.

He paid the correct amount and picked up one of the balls, throwing it as hard as he could and aiming for the centre. The ball flew to the far left.

Gerard, not discouraged at all, picked up another ball. This time he didn’t throw as hard as the last one. The ball didn’t even reach the wall.

“Come on Gee,” whinged Frank, looking slightly upset. “I want that bear.”

“Well,” said Gerard, passing Frank the last and final ball. “Why don’t you try?”

Shrugging, Frank took the ball from Gerard’s hand and took a step closer to the booth. Without even aiming, Frank threw the ball at the pins. Which hit dead centre and knocked all of them over.

Grinning, Frank took the teddy-bear from the slightly shocked man and hugged it close.

“I’m going to name you Gee-bear,” declared Frank, before passing it on to the real Gee.

“It’s too big and heavy for me to carry,” explained Frank to the puzzled expression Gerard had.

They carried on walking down the pathway, gazing at the other prize booths with curiosity.

“I’m hungry,” announced Frank after a few minutes of walking.

“We’ll, there’s some restaurants over there and-”

“I feel like something sweet,” interrupted Frank, tucking Gee-bear underneath his arm, since it was his turn to carry the heavy teddy.

“Like what?”

Frank thought for a moment before his eyes caught something pink and fluffy and all together sugary sweet. “That,” he said, pointing to the candy floss machine.

“But Frank-” started Gerard, but was cut off by Frank pulling him towards the vending stand with utmost determination.

Giving in, Gerard got both Frank and himself the packet of the pink cloud like sweet. Munching happily on their snack, they kept on wondering around the park.

“Oooh! I want to go on that,” Frank said suddenly. Gerard glanced towards where Frank was looking and saw a big, huge fairest wheel.

Gerard shrugged. “Okay.” And together they set off towards the round wheel.

They finally hopped onto one of the carrier carts after waiting a bit in the short line, and looked at the view below them. After the second time they went around Frank sighed.

“Gee, make this ride more interesting,” complained Frank, pouting slightly. Gerard raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend sitting next to him.

“Like how?” he asked, clearly wanting to know.

“You’re smart, I’m sure you can think of something,” came Franks answer, still looking bored.

Gerard smirked when an idea finally came to him. “How about this?” and before Frank could say anything, Geared lent down and placed a kiss on Frank’s unsuspecting lips.

Pulling away after awhile, Frank open his eyes and smiled. “Better, but not quiet there yet. Maybe you should give it another go?”

And so Gerard did.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Finally! Sheesh, that took too long to make, and I blame Jenna completely for this. She kept on changing what C should be (No kidding, she changed it about 5 times before we both decided on this one), then she got writers block so I had to write the fic.

This is my first Frerard I have ever written by myself, so I hope I did okay.

Extremely, unbelievable sorry for the long wait you guys had to endure and I hope this makes up for it! Comments would be awesome!

- Jade.