Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

The Black Fire

Snakeion laughed "the dragoness is strong for one so young still she has bested the Spider and will now continue on her quest to find the Spirt of Wisdom". Then Snakeion got a plan "Lacter get one on of that dragoness's scales I have a plan that will really test her". The Lacter demon got to work opening up demon portals in Surewood Forest the place where Skiree had defeated the Spider. She was asleep by then so she dident notice the portal open. Snakeion laughed again "good luck Skiree I do hope you are able to get to me I would love to meet you myself". Then the demon lord coiled his snake like body up and layed down even a demon had to sleep.
***
The next day Skiree and Shatterix were at full strangth after that Spider's game Shatterix dident want to take another chance so he stayed in front of Skiree and chose where to go, which path to take. Soon they were on a farm just outside the forest Skiree walked up to the door and knocked on it useing her horns. A human child opened up and asked "are you a dragon"? Skiree smiled and nodded her head then an elderlly woman walked out and asked "who is at the-" She stopped and gasped dropping a plate then she slammed the door shut and said "leave or I will call hunters to kill you". Skiree and Shatterix ran back into the forest in fear then only stopped when they got to a clearing where a black dragon stood with its head down. Its laughed and said "well well its about time" Skiree looked at the dragon and gasped it was a shadow version of herself over much more darker "who are you"? The shadow looked up and grinned evilly "you can call me Sharra the Black Fire"....
♠ ♠ ♠
A clone of pure evil made from the scales of light combined with the scales of darkness.....