Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

The Lordoris Elf Clan

The Elf woman ran over to Shatterix and lifted him over her shoulder then she looked over to Skiree "come welpling before more demons come". Skiree nodded and fallowed her up a hill into a diffrent part of the forest it was a darker stranger part of the forest. They then entered a camp where hundreds of elfs lived Skiree looked at them all and they stared back alot of them smiled at her and welcomed her. Skiree then asked "what is this place"? The elf woman carrieing Shatterix replyed "this is our home in Lordoris we elfs live all over the world but the poorest live here". Skiree nodded "and why did you save us". The elf woman laughed "because demons are monsters of nightmares and you hold the pure fire our only hope of defeating the demon lord Snakeion my name is Cara by the way and your welcome for saving your life". Skiree smiled "thank you Cara I am-" Cara cut her off "your name is Skiree and the red one is Shatterix I know your parents asked me to help you are your quest now come we must get Shatterix to a healer". Skiree nodded they entered a tent where a old male elf sat on the ground holding bottles of a white substence. Cara placed Shatterix on the ground and said "this young welpling was attacked by a demon and wounded he needs healing and the blue one could also use something to calm her nerves". Skiree looked at Cara and replyed "wait I'm fine". Cara looked at her and said "Spider venom kills over time it slowlly eats your insides and takes years to do so". The healer looked up and smiled "one moment please". He got to his feet and grabbed a potion from a shelf and handed it to Cara who opened it and showed Skiree a blue substence "its Simawood it cures spider venom and helps you sleep drink up". Cara poured it into a bowl and Skiree drank it. It was the most discusting thing Skiree had ever drank but she was able to finish it somehow without pukeing it back up. Shatterix's potion was worse he awaked right after Cara slipped it down his throut and he did puke it back up. Shatterix looked around and said "where are we Skiree"? Cara smiled her blond hair was unbound and she was wearing a hat and basic shirt and pants, she had bright blue eyes and was lightlly skinned. Skiree walked up to Shatterix and asked "how are you feeling"? Shatterix nodded "I'm fine but al be better when that taste is out of my mouth".....
♠ ♠ ♠
Before Skiree's worse thing to drink was pee dont ask why she just drank it as a dare