Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

A Night of Rest

Skiree couldent sleep so she left her tent and walked up a hill to look at the sky it was the most beautiful thing to Skiree to watch the stars and moons she often did this as a way of thinking. Skiree sniffed the night air and said to herself “someday I’m going to return home and tell mother and father of my quest”. Then Cara walked up to her and sat down next to Skiree and said “you know talking to yourself is bad right”. Skiree laughed “well only if you lose an argument with yourself which is vary hard to do”. Cara nodded she had changed her cloths and looked like she just gotten back from swimming in a lake. Skiree looked at her then at the stars “my mother used to tell me that the stars were fallen dragons that could not move on with there lives and were cursed to foever life in the sky”. Cara smiled “my mother told me that they were other realms trying to open doorways into our own”. Skiree looked at the grass and said “why is this all happening Cara why are the demons attacking Lordoris”? Cara leand back on the grass “I don’t know prohaps the spirits are angry with us or prohaps its fate”. Skireee sniffed the air again then said “strange the weather patterns just changed the wind is picking up”. Cara nodded “yes summer is nearly at an end soon the harsh cold will set in and my people will have to move to a different spot”. Skiree loved winter and she said “its not that bad”. Cara looked at her and laughed “you’re a northern frostarian ice dragon of corse the cold dosent bother you your probly used to it”. Skiree nodded then asked “why do you seem sad”? Cara sat up in her eyes she was sad “I’m sorry but I hate dragons one killed my parents 30 years ago his name was Viparion he was powerful and I couldent do anything to stop him”. Skiree cuddled close to Cara “you don’t seem to hate me Cara”. Cara smiled the sadness in her eyes went away then she patted Skiree’s snout “no your right I don’t hate you I think your wonderful like your mother with the strength to continue like your father had a storm maker and a ice dragon make an odd combination but its what you are and besides your really cute”. Skiree nussled Cara’s shoulder “thank you I have another question when we do find the spirt of wisdom what will it tell me”? Cara smiled “I don’t know but I do know that its time for sleep lets go back to camp”. Skiree nodded and she returned to the tent that Cara had allowed her and Shatterix to sleep in. He was shivering in his sleep Skiree looked at him with concern then smiled and cuddled up to Shatterix wrapping her feathered wings around his body and wrapping her tail around his. Shortlly after Shatterix stopped shivering and calmed Skiree closed her eyes and let sleep take her…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Friends are found and lost but love is forever.....