Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

Destiny of The Pure One

Skiree, Shatterix, and Cara said there good byes to the elf camp and left for Wing Song Vally. It took a full day of walking to get back home Skiree entered the vally and smiled so much had happened in such a short trip and so much more was waiting. Skiree went to her den and found her mother and father she ran to them and nussled them both loveinglly. Shatterix did the same with his parents and met up with Skiree an hour later they sat by the river and talked Shatterix was the first to say the words "Skiree theres something I want to tell you". Skiree smiled "I know what your going to say Shatterix and I feel the same way". Shatterix smiled "really"? Skiree nodded "yes this river is the best place to swim come on lets enjoy our childhood while we can". Then she jumped into the water and began swimming around with joy Shatterix stood dazed on shore that wasent what he wanted to tell her but still he agreed so he jumped in too and they played untill the sun went down. Late night Skiree met up with Shatterix again to watch the sky Cara was also there she had been building a place to live while the two were playing. Skiree sat next to Shatterix and Cara was in a tree. Skiree looked at Shatterix and smiled then she blushed Shatterix had wrapped his tail around hers. Skiree moved closer to him and said "things will never been the same". Shatterix laughed "yeah but we got each other and we will stop the demon lord Snakeion". Skiree kissed him on his cheek and placed her head on his shoulder Shatterix was right however she knew in her heart that Shatterix would not be able to go with her to the demon world when it was time. She would have to face Snakeion alone and no matter what she would take him down Skiree promised herself that and that she would return to be with Shatterix her egg mate.....

END
♠ ♠ ♠
If you liked this story please comment and thank you for reading it Skiree will return soon....