Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

The Demon Lord

Snakeion sat and watched the battle between the dragons and his demon army he smiled coldlly as a demon bit into a dragon and infected him with darkness. Then something cought his eye a flash of light he moved his syra orb to the flash and saw a blue female welpling standing over a pile of demon dust. He allowed his orb to zoom in on the welpling then he smiled "the pure fire is that welpling strange it protected her as if she was importent to it". Then he looked to his left and saw the red male welpling fighting off three demons at once he was indeed a powerful one. Snakeion smiled and said "you would make a powerful demon prohaps not now but you would". Then he looked to his lecter and said "call the army back my scouting is done". The lecter nodded and went about his work "I hold the black fire young welpling you may be the pure fire but in the end only darkness will remain".
***
Skiree watched the demons retreat she smiled and walked over to her mother "we won but why there out numbered us why did they retreat"? Sutarus wondered that herself then she replyed "your nolonger safe here Skiree". Skiree sat in confusion "what do you mean"? Sutarus looked down at her and said "you must seek out the spirt of wisdom my dear it will tell you of what must be done I'm sorry you had to find out about your desteny so early in your life". Skiree then asked "will anyone come with me mother"? Sutarus now had tears in her eyes then she said "that is for you to choose prohaps Shatterix would go with you". Skiree nodded "al go talk to him". Then she ran off to find Shatterix Sutarus stayed behind and looked at the ski "I hope the gods are doing the right thing"......
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Skiree......