Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

The Adventure Begins

Skiree ran to Shatterix and said "mother is sending me away to find something called the spirt of wisdom". Shatterix looked up at her with saddness "I know father told me and I'm to go with you as a guard". Skiree jumped up and down with happyness "oh yeah our first real task as dragons were going to have so much fun". Shatterix frowned "no we will not Skiree this is a matter of good and evil father told me that the time for games is over". Skiree stopped jumping and said "but this is just a simple task nothing more isent it"? Shatterix looked even sadder now "no its more then that Skiree you are the pure fire and its your job to defeat something called the black fire". Skiree stomped her foot into the ground in rage "NO I AM NOT". Then she turned around and began to cry Shatterix felt bad and he sat down beside her and said "I'm with you Skiree like I always have been I think our familys have been getting us ready for this task I think they knew this was going to happen". Skiree looked at him and said "then I guess we wont see home again will we"? Shatterix looked at the sky "not in the same way no". Then they got to there feet and walked to the exit of the vally it was time to leave. The sun was getting low now but there still was some light left to traval Skiree and Shatterix took one last look at home and began there task. Skiree would have to find the spirt of wisdom something she knew nothing about and Shatterix was her bodyguard. Skiree walked along side him and said "we always did want to see the outside world dident we". Shatterix smiled "yeah and nows our chance".......
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright Shatterix is going.....