Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

The Spider on The Road

Skiree and Shatterix walked down a low forest night had fallen and now they were looking for a place to sleep. Skiree looked at her feet and noticed they were blistered she wondered if Shatterix's feet were hurting too so she looked and found his were fine. Skiree stopped and said "wait a moment where are we going we dont know where the spirt is". Shatterix stopped and said "theres someone up ahead prohaps they can tell us". Skiree and Shatterix ran down the path to were a human was walking he smiled at them and said "isent it alittle late for two welplings to be running about". Skiree then asked "can you tell us how to find the spirt of wisdom"? The human thought for a moment "cant say that I can but theres a spider tome not far from here you could look there". Skiree bowed her head "thank you sir". Then the two welplings ran into the woods to fine this spider tome which took an hour. Skiree was about to walk in when a old sounding voice said "two welplings two webs darkness lurks on a spiders bed". Skiree and Shatterix both frowned then Shatterix asked "what dose that mean"? The voice laughed "it means I'm hungry and two welplings would have a fine meal". Skiree winced and gasped "your a spider arnt you or a spirt"? The voice replyed with a giggle "you are a smart one yes I am a spider spirt now come into my tome and let the game begin if you win I will aid you on your quest if you loss I eat well tonight". Shatterix cracked his neck "what do you mean help us on our quest"? The spider creacked and replyed "I know well you need help on finding the spirt of wisdom I know where she is and I will tell you how to get there if you survive that is". Skiree nodded "we dont have a any other option were lost Shatterix". Shatterix nodded "ok we will play your game spider spirt". The spider laughed then said "good now come let the game begin".....
♠ ♠ ♠
The Spider has cought a fly....