Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

The Game Continues

Skiree closed her eyes and felt the fangs of the spider sink into her back she let out a moan of pain then smiled. The spider jumped back in pain as its fangs froze solid Skiree then said "sorry there its kind of a defence ablity you see dragon's blood is like the element they fallow and in that case my blood is cold like ice so cold that it frezzs anything that bites into my bloodstream". The spider laughed "a powerful defence that is welpling but it changes nothing you are now my prey and I will feed". Skiree looked at her webby bonds and sighed the spider should have binded her mouth shut. She spat ice on the the webbing and smacked it with her tail shattering it to peaces. Skiree then unfastened the webbing around her and jumped down meanwhile the spider spirt was trying to unfrezz his fangs. He turned around in time for Skiree to head butt him in the jaw shattering his lower jaw as well as his fangs. The spider backed up in pain then said with blood dripping out of his mouth "you are a much more challengeing prey welpling however I still have one weapion to use in case of lossing my fangs". Then a tail sprouted from his back side it was black and ugly looking nothing like the beautyful tails of a dragon. It then sprouted a stinger at the tip with a mouth underneth. Skiree's eyes widened with fear as the stinger came down on her front legs. She cryed out and fell to the ground weak from the venom moving threw her body she guessed that the vemon wasent fatal but it would temperarlly stop her from moving. Skiree had to find the way out soon or she would indeed die she watched the spider walk around her then she felt the stinger slash across her tail. Skiree let out another cry of pain then said "I thought you enjoyed hunting me down". The spider laughed "I do but I'm vary hungry so please stop fighting and give in to me".....
♠ ♠ ♠
GO SKIREE!