Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

The Game Changes

Skiree struggled to her feet she felt weak from the vemon and her strangth was failing she had to get out of that place before her legs gave in. The Spider laughed and walked up to her his stinger waveing in the air waiting for a chance to strike again. Skiree looked into the 10 eyes of her enemy the spat blood into one of the Spider's eyes. He jumped back and lashed out with his stinger nailing Skiree in the neck. She let out a moan of pain then closed her eyes she felt a strange tickle in her belly then the voice that had saved her from the demon back home said "Skiree bind your power with me or we will both be destroyed here". Skiree opened her eyes and nodded she focused her power into her soul and said "pure fire aid me". Then a flash of light emerged from Skiree's eyes it blinded the Spider Spirt and forced it to run away. Skiree then went back to normal her body ached and she could barelly walk. Skiree hugged the walls and felt her body failing her the vemon moved fast thre her it wouldent be long before Skiree would fall and the Spider's game would be lost. Skiree walked down threw the darkness and pushed threw a cob web then she saw the light and smiled she had won but then she stopped Shatterix was still inside and the Spider Spirt would kill him. Skiree turned around and walked back inside and began to look for Shatterix he was in there somewhere and she was going to find him. Skiree turned the corner then heard a low roar it scared her and she ran down the hall and smacked right into Shatterix. He slowlly got to his feet and said "you know that really did hurt Skiree". Skiree nussled his neck "I'm so glad I found you Shatterix we have to get out of here now I know where to go fallow me". Shatterix nodded and then walked down the hall and were near the exit when the Spider jumped down on Shatterix. Skiree cryed out in horror as Shatterix and the Spider fought with claws, teeth, stinger, and fangs. Untill the Spider got the upper hand and stabbed his stinger into Shatterix's belly. The Spider Spirt laughed and leaped off Shatterix and said "you two are going to feed me if its the last thing I do"....
♠ ♠ ♠
The Spider is Stronger then first thought how will they survive....