Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

A Fate Worse Then Death

Skiree charged at the Spider in anger but he dodged and smacked her with the side of his stinger sending her flying into a wall. Skiree got to her feet weaklly the venom was starting to kick in. She looked around then spotted a place in the cailing that was cracked her plan was simple make the cailing fall. The Spider walked up to her and began wrapping her in a cocoon of web. Skiree allowed herself to be enclosed protending to be too weak to fight. She felt the Spider dragging her cocoon and that was when she made her move. Skiree froze the web and shattered it to get free then she jumped up and head butted the cailing. At first nothing happened then a huge peace to the maze came down on the Spider. He was trapped Skiree then ran over to Shatterix and sniffed his he was awake but couldent move. Skiree then walked back over to the Spider and said "we have won now tell me where the spirt of Wisdom is". The Spider made a clicking sound then said "the only way you can really ever win is if you kill your foe welpling now finish me". Skiree pushed her head close to him in anger and said "TELL ME NOW". The Spider laughed "foolish welpling I dont know I was just trying yo lure you into my tome so I could eat you". Skiree sighed "of corse why dident I think of that now for my next question how long will it be before Shatterix can move again"? The Spider's 10 eyes shifted to Shatterix then back to Skiree "probly untill tomarrow morning the affect dosent last long". Skiree nodded "good now then how to punish you I know we will just leave you here under this ruble good day Spider". Skiree walked over to Shatterix and lifted him over her shoulder then she began dragging him outside the Spider cryed out in rage "YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE DRAGONESS COME BACK OR I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER BYOND YOUR DARKEST NIGHTMARES". Skiree ignored him and dragged Shatterix away it took her an hour to get back on the road and she dicided to just sleep there for the night.....
♠ ♠ ♠
and so the game ends sleep well Skiree....