I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

I Can Beat Him Up

So Jake asked me out and I went ahead and said yes. I guess I just figured I might as well. I mean, he’s a nice guy so I just went with it. He took me out for dinner at this really pretty place right on the water and so we got to sit outside and enjoy the view. After we had eaten, he took me out to the water and we sat on the sand and watched the waves crash onto the beach.

“Today was fun, thanks so much for teaching me how to do all the different sounds,” Jake smiled at me.

“Of course, not a problem. I’ve been an intern for a few months now and I know how hard it was in the beginning. If Dave hadn’t taken me under his wing and taught me, it would have been so hard,” I told him.

“So I’m guess you’re from America,” He chuckled.

“How’d you guess?” I teased.

“From that cute accent,” Jake smiled while nudging me. “Where in America are you from?”

“California. I moved here for college,” I explained. “I just needed my own adventure, I needed to do my own thing.”

“I understand that,” He said.

It was kind of awkwardly silent for a while until he spoke up, “So, you seem pretty close with McFly.”

“Yeah, they’re good guys and they have great music,” I grinned.

“Maybe you and I will get to mix more of their music in the future,” He said.

“Yeah maybe, they’re pretty picky about who mixes their music so we’ll see,” I replied. “Hopefully though.”

“I just hope I get to work with you,” Jake told me while putting an arm around my waist and caressing my side with his thumb.

We just sat there for a while until it got cold. Jake took me home and walked me to my door.

“I had a great night, I’d really like to do it again sometime,” He smiled.

“Yeah, it was nice, thanks for taking me,” I shyly said. “Hopefully we can do it again.”

“Check your schedule and let me know what days you’re free,” Jake replied.

“Alright, good night Jake,” I told him.

“Good night,” He smiled.

Jake leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head so that his lips landed on my cheek instead. Once he kissed my cheek, he let out a small sigh before sending me a little smile and leaving. He’s a good guy and all but I’m not ready for him to kiss me.

I unlocked my door and headed inside, kicking off my shoes and changing into my pajamas. I climbed into bed and grabbed my phone, checking to see if I had any messages. Tom, Dougie and Danny all sent me texts saying goofy things like, don’t have too much fun, and don’t stay out late. The made me giggle but I smiled when I saw the text from Harry.

It read, ‘I hope your date was alright. If he’s being a jerk to you, let me know and I can beat him up’

I laughed out loud and sent him a reply, ’You don’t need to beat him up, but I’ll let you know if you do’

I then looked and saw that Ky had texted me, asking how it went so I sent her a text and let her know what happened. I told her that it was okay but I was still thinking of Harry a little and asked her if I should just keep going out with Jake or try to get rid of my crush on Harry first, but before a reply came from her, I fell asleep lost in confusing thoughts on what I should do.
♠ ♠ ♠
i remeber in like the 5th and 6th grade, everyone was obsessed with high school musical and my bestie and I were obsessed with Yellowcard and the Beatles and as much as i'm emberassed to admit it....the all american rejects, I WAS IN 5th GRADE OKAY! DON't LAUGH AT ME! hahaha i know it's pretty emberassing huh? lol not yellowcard and the beatles but aar is pretty emberassing lol

comments?