I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Twenty Questions Or Something?

Today the McFly guys had some new stuff they’ve been working on, a lot of half written things, some good lyrics but no music and vice versa so basically today I was just going to be helping them.

“How was your date with Jake?” Tom asked when I plopped down on the couch in the studio.

“Good,” I replied with a smile.

“That’s all we get? No details?” Danny teased.

“Nope, I’m not going to tell you guys the amazing way he kisses,” I joked.

”What?” Harry shot at me. “He kissed you and you’ve only known him two days?”

“I’m kidding,” I laughed.

“So he didn’t kiss you?” He went on questioning.

“No,” I giggled. “He tried but I wasn’t comfortable with it so I turned my head so he just kissed my cheek.”

“Why weren’t you comfortable with it?” Dougie jumped in.

“What is this? Twenty questions or something?” I rolled my eyes. “We had a normal date, he was nice, that’s all there is to it.”

Just then I felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was from Ky. I asked her what I should do because I always go to Ky for advice and she always steers me in the right direction.

This time though she sent me a text saying, “You need to be with the guy that your heart wants. Remember… the heart never lies.”

….That didn’t really help…. Because my heart wants Harry. Jake is nice and all but I don’t think about him like Harry. He doesn’t have the same short cute brown hair, the beautiful blue eyes that I get lost in, or the cute puppy dog face, also he’s definitely not as attractive. Most of all though, Jake doesn’t make me feel the same way Harry does.

But Harry doesn’t feel the same way as me. I thought that if he did, he’d say something after dinner when we were alone but… he didn’t. He just thinks of me as a friend so maybe I just need to move on. But I don’t want to move on! I want to be with Harry!

I started composing a text to Ky and I wrote, ’I can’t get over Harry and it’s not fair to Jake, so I think if he asks me out again I’ll say no’

“Who are you texting?” Danny questioned. “Your new boyfriend?”

“He’s not my boyfriend,” I told him.

“But you want him to be,” Dougie teased.

“Not really….” I trailed off.

“I think you’re telling him how much you love him,” Danny went on joking while swiping my phone.

“Danny, give it back,” I stated, knowing if he read it he’d know I like Harry.

“Naw, I don’t think so,” He smiled while looking down and seeing what I wrote. His eyes grew a little but then realized why I didn’t want to see it. Danny sent me a wink before handing my phone back.

“Was she telling him how hunky she thinks he is?” Tom chuckled.

“She was just texting Kylee, boring,” Danny covered for me and I sent him a thankful look.

“See, my life isn’t that interesting,” I told them.

“With Jake it is,” Dougie went on laughing.

“Can we just start now?” Harry groaned.

They started playing what they had and all of it was really good, just unfinished. I got to help write some lyrics and some chords. My favorite part was when Harry and I had a drum off and when I was declared the leader he started tickling me and that was fun.

Danny kept sending me looks throughout the day though and I’d just roll my eyes at him. He swore he wouldn’t tell but if he keeps sending me these looks, someone is going to catch on. I just hope he can keep his mouth shut!
♠ ♠ ♠
whoo! i'm back from Washougal Motocross, great weekend of racing! i have to go back to school tomorrow :( but i got a wonderful tan this weekend and that made me happy! and it's supposed to be like almost 90 this whole week...that's gonna be great in school...hah not, we don't have air conditioning at our school!

comments?