I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Do You Think She'd Like It?

The next few days go uneventful… really. I haven’t heard from Kirstie. I guess that’s a… good thing. I’m assuming. But we all know what assuming does. I haven’t really had time to talk to her though. I’ve been trying to get some sponsor things worked out. Do you know how hard that is when all of my sponsors are in the States and I’m in England? Yeah, it’s stressful.

I have spent more of my day sitting at the table that’s in the kitchen area, looking at all the papers that have been faxed to me. I love racing, but… the sponsor stuff sucks… badly.

As you could probably guess, I started losing interest quickly. I just ended up doodling on the papers. That was until a pair of toned arms hooked around my shoulders from behind. My hand came up and ran over his smooth skin, bringing a smile across my face. Leave it to Tanner…

“You look like you’re having fun,” Tanner spoke softly with his plump lips pressed against my neck.

“Yeah… so much,” I huffed through my sarcastic tone.

“Why don’t you give it a break?” he suggested in this provocative way, causing shivers to run all down my spine.

“After I get this done, we can have all the time in the world,” I replied as I brought my hand up to run it through his thick locks.

“But that’s too long. I’ve been waiting all day,” he whined, some how making me smile.

“You’re being really cute right now. Stop it,” I whined back while he, in one swift movement, lifted me up off of my seat and sat down with me still in his arms so that I was no on his lap now.

“You don’t need to do this now. You’re the lucky one on vacation. I have to stress about winning,” he countered.

“Maybe you should just marry me so I could be your trophy wife,” I teased, bringing laughs out of the both of us.

“You have way too much talent to just be a trophy wife,” he grinned, holding me tightly. “And plus… that would make me feel so much older,” he added.

I pouted up at him as if saying sorry before connecting our lips for a sweet kiss. Once we parted, I let out a heavy sigh and relaxed against his chest. Over time, he gently rubbed my back, also leaving soft kiss on my neck. I love him so much.

As the two of us were enjoying this moment, there was a soft knock on our door. A grunt came out of me once I pushed myself to my feet. Before I could take my first step, Tanner tugged on my wrist, pulling me back. I sent him a playful glare as he walked past me to go to the door. Oh, Tanny…

I listened to see who was at the door. I swear if he’s planning something romantic, starting with dinner…

But I didn’t hear a room service voice. I heard someone ask for me. This person sounded like… Danny. Who could mistake his unique, thick accent?

Tanner let him in. Before he had the chance to come all the way inside, I got to my feet to meet them in the hall… to see that Harry was with him too. Um…

“Hey,” Danny grinned a little nervously.

“Hi,” I countered, a little unsure of his presence.

“Are you busy?” he kept going.

“Not really,” I told him.

I led the two into the living room area of the room. Tanner said he’d be in the other room if I needed him. I’m still unsure about all of this… What is going on?

“Harry actually wanted to talk to you. I’m just here for support,” Danny started.

I diverted my attention to Harry to find him looking down at the ground. Right then it all clicked. I couldn’t keep my smile from forming.

“Is this… about Kirstie?” I asked.

Danny looked up at me and sent me a smile, giving me my answer. Harry didn’t even have to say anything.

“I mean… kind of. I guess… yeah,” Harry mumbled out.

“Harry, I won’t tell her anything. I promise,” I told him tenderly.

He looked at me as if debating if he should trust me or not… and he should! After a few seconds passed, something flashed in his eyes and… I think he trusts me.

“I kind of… like her… a lot,” he started through a muffled voice. I wanted to say that she liked him too, but didn’t want to over step anything.

“I just wanted to ask her out in a different way, but I didn’t want my idea to be… overwhelming for her,” he sighed.

“Well, what did you have in mind?” I asked, trying to be supportive.

“I wanted to play her a song,” he said.

“Aw, that’d be so cute,” I couldn’t hold in.

“Do you think she’d like it?” he asked, seeming surprised that I loved it as much as I did.

“Yeah. I promise you she will,” I smiled at him.

His full smile finally came over him before he opened up a little about what he had planned. It sounded so cute. I couldn’t wait to hear how it all went down from Kirstie.

Once the boys left, I couldn’t stop smiling. Oh to be a fly on the wall tomorrow. I walked back into he living room to find Tanner there now. I sent him a grin before I fell into his lap.

“Did you know I tried so hard to write you a message in burnouts when I asked you to be my girlfriend,” he snickered while running his hand through my hair.

“You did not,” I laughed at him.

“I thought about it though,” he beamed cutely.

“You just weaseled your way into it,” I taunted.

“I felt bad for beating you. I had to take you out for dinner,” he countered through a smile.

“A pity dinner… and then you asked me to be your girlfriend,” I kept poking,

“You could have said no,” I he replied, bringing his lips dangerously close to mine.

“I’m still wondering why I said yes,” I huffed while lacing my hand with his.

“You couldn’t resist me,” he said, getting this sexy cockiness to him.

“And I still can’t,” I sighed, trying to hide my smile, but I just couldn’t.

We shared a laugh at our little moment. We’re such goofs. We got some sweet kisses afterwards though. I love our relationship. And from the way Harry talks, I’m not going to be the only Callahan sister that’s in a loving relationship. I approve of Harry… and I hope Kirstie accepts his little song he has for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's cold here :/ I kinda like it but... not without warning! lol I broke the jeans and hoodies out yesterday... and wore them outside! lol

Ky

comment??