I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Because I Suck

I ran a hand through my hair as I pushed the door open with my other hand. I figured since it was pretty early the guys wouldn’t be in there so I was singing loudly.

” Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash, you tossed it in the trash you did. Give me all your love is all I ever asked cause what you don’t understand is I’ll catch a grenade for ya.”

“Throw my head on a plate for ya,”
Tom sang.

“I jump in front of a train for ya,” Dougie added in.

”You know I’ll do anything for ya,” Danny went on then said, “Take it Harry!”

“I would go through all of this pain take a bullet straight through my brain yes I would die for ya baby but you won’t do the same,” He finished.

“I didn’t know you guys were here!” I said while covering my bright red face with my hands.

“Why are you covering your face?” Dougie asked while coming over and pulling them away from my face.

“Because I was singing and you heard me,” I replied while sitting down.

“And I’m sure glad, you’re a great singer! Why don’t you sing more often?” Tom questioned.

“Because I suck!” I countered.

“No you don’t, you’re amazing!” Harry told me.

“No you are! I’ve never heard you sing before and you’re so good!” I buzzed.

“Yeah, definitely not but thank you anyway,” He chuckled.

“So anyway, why are you guys here this early. It’s very un-McFly like,” I laughed.

“Well,” Danny started with a big smile. “We were putting the finishing touches on a song we just finished.”

”You finished one!” I beamed before shouting excitedly, “I want to hear it!”

They all laughed before taking their places. Dougie started on his bass and all the other guys snapped before Tom started singing.

’I've been searchin' for some
Love and affection
But there's nobody
Giving me that kind of attention
I'm alone, ooh
I'm alone

Can't help thinkin' that there's
Somebody missin' who
Could hold me and please me
Til I'm tired of her kissin'
I'm alone, ooh
I'm alone

When it gets to midnight
I'm in my bed alone
You're all I want
You're all I need
It's cold in the night
But I'm lookin' for the heat baby

I, I need a woman
Not any woman
But a woman who needs me too
Hey, so how about you?

Songs on the radio
Are just carbon copies
Of the way that I'm feelin'
After 5 cups of coffee
I'm alone, ooh
I'm alone

When it gets to sunrise
I'm wakin' up alone
You're all I want
You're all I need
This bed is burnin' up
To 99 degrees honey

I, I need a woman
Not any woman
But a woman who needs me too
Let me tell you baby
I, I need a woman
Not any woman
But a woman who needs me too
Hey, so how about you?’


“I….don’t even know what to say,” I stuttered once they finished. ”That was amazing!”

“There’s actually a surprise about this one too,” Tom smiled.

“Yeah, want to tell her what it is Harry?” Danny asked him.

“Um sure…” He trailed off while scratching the back of his neck. “I actually helped write this one, the lyrics and stuff.”

“Really?” I asked while smiling at him. “That’s great! You did so good. I loved it so good.”

“I’m glad because it’s kind of….for you,” Harry told me.

I was in shock for a minute. I didn’t know what to say, my brain almost couldn’t process it. This song is for me?

“But this is about a guy who needs a woman?” I questioned in confusion.

“That’s why I helped on it. Cause I need a woman but I don’t want anyone but you,” Harry said while taking a few steps so that he was in front of me.

”Awww,” the guys chimed in.

“Yeah you guys can go now,” Harry laughed.

“You have to kiss her first! We have to make sure you do,” Danny said.

I then remembered something and I looked over Harry’s shoulder at Danny and asked, “Did you tell him?”

“No, I swear I didn’t tell! I just encouraged him more because then I knew for sure you liked him,” Danny cheekily grinned.

“Wait, Danny knew that you liked Harry?” Tom asked. “Well we know who Kirstie likes best!” He went on teasing.

“That one day when he stole my phone he saw a text when I told Ky that I liked Harry,” I shyly grinned.

“I still want to know why Danny didn’t tell us?” Dougie pouted.

Harry was obviously fed up with the guys acting like five year olds and interrupting our moment because in one swoop he wrapped me up in his arms, pulled me against his chest and pressed our lips together.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his hunky frame and kissed back. It was the most mind blowing and heartfelt kiss I’ve ever had. I could have stayed in that position forever and I think Harry could have too because we kissed for quite a while. Once we finally parted, both of us were panting but he rested his forehead on mine.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” He softly asked.

“Nothing would make me happier,” I beamed.

This has been the best day….and it’s not even lunchtime yet! Harry is so amazing and I could ask for anyone better. I never thought that this moment would come and now that it’s here, it’s better than I ever expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha it's kinda a bummer because i have all these adorable fall clothes and i won't be able to wear any of them for like two more months because it's supposed to be so hot here for a while so imma be in shorts and a tank until like....middle of october, althought i love me my tank tops so i'm kinda good with that!

Kirstie and Harry

comments?