I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Nooooo!

When I got news of Harry and Kirstie getting together, I was so happy for them. Harry seems like a nice, sweet English boy. I’ve only heard her talking on the phone, but my sister seems so happy. And when Kirstie’s happy, her big sister’s happy for her two.

Three days before Tanner and I left for our homeland, we had lunch with the new happy couple. Once Tanner and I started walking up, I could just see the glow coming off of Kirstie. It made me smile and squeeze Tanner’s hand a little tighter.

“Well, hello,” I beamed once Tanner and I were close enough.

“Hi,” both Harry and Kirstie both grinned at the same time.

“You two are so cute,” I couldn’t keep to myself.

“Isn’t he?” Kirstie smiled brightly while hugging up to her man.

I rolled my eyes playfully as Tanner and I took a seat, joining the two. We sat around talking for a few minutes before we ordered our lunch. Harry and Kirstie would have these cute little flirty moments. It was adorable. As this was going on, Tanner scooted my chair closer to him, leaving a soft kiss on the top of my head. Aw.

“So… your little song plan worked,” I grinned at Harry.

“You told my sister?” Kirstie quickly shot at her boo.

“He just asked if you would like what he wanted to do,” I butted in, defending Harry. Hey, he could be my brother-in-law some day!

“Aw, that’s so sweet,” Kirstie cooed.

“I think today is the one single day that I have heard the word cute way too many times,” Tanner muttered in a playful annoyed way.

“Hey, I haven’t said it that much… only when I’m referring to Harry,” Kirstie replied.

“You’re sister has been saying everything is cute. Ever since Harry came and talked to her, she cannot think of another word to use,” he groaned.

“I think you two are just the cutest couple… behind Tanner and I of course,” I grinned at my Tanny, causing those adorable dimples of his to show.

“You two are leaving soon aren’t you?” Harry softly spoke.

“Three days,” Tanner spoke up.

“Noooo!” Kirstie whined.

“I have to race though,” I made a face.

I loved being here. My sister’s here and my wonderful boyfriend, but… I haven’t really done anything. I’ve just followed Tanner around. Practice to be a trophy wife. I was ready to go home though… even though I was going to miss the people that I’m leaving behind.

Kirstie and I shared a few pouty words. She wanted me to stay. It was obvious. We haven’t hung out like this in a long time. There’s just so many sucky things about this situation. Whatever I do, someone’s going to be bummed. If I stayed, Tanner would be gone… and I wouldn’t get to race. But if I went, I’d be missing my sister. Kind of sucky.

Everyone knew what had to be done though. No one spoke of it. We were just going to make the best of the time that was left here. I’m not too sure what this is yet. But I think now that Kirstie has a nice boyfriend, there’s going to be a lot of double dating in the days to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like my layers.... lol

comment??