I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Yes Grey!

Kylee and Tanner are leaving today, and I’m super bummed! I love having Ky around, the two of us are so close and I look up to my sister so much. Now that I’ve gotten to have her back for a little bit I realize how much I miss her.

Their plane was leaving in the afternoon so Kylee and I spent the whole morning together, the McFly guys were doing a photo shoot anyway. When the time came, I drove them to the airport and walked as far as I could with them.

“Promise me you’ll come visit me,” Ky said to me.

“Of course I will. I miss you so much already,” I replied as my eyes started watering.

“I miss you already too,” She agreed while pulling me in for a hug.

Once we parted I looked at Tanner and sent him a smile then opened my arms for a hug.

“Take care of my sister,” I told him. “Don’t be taking her to crazy parties that they throw after the races!”

“I promise, I wouldn’t do anything to hurt her,” He smiled.

“Thanks Tanner, you’re a good guy,” I grinned.

“You don’t hate him anymore?” Ky asked with a sly smile.

“It’s obvious that you guys care about each other and if you really love each other then age doesn’t matter….even if Tanner does have grey hair,” I teased towards the end, making each of them smile.

“It’s not grey!” Tanner battled.

“Then what is this?” I asked while pulling one of his out.

“Not grey!” He went on.

“Yes grey!” I teased then stuck my tongue out at him, making him roll his eyes.

“Thanks Kirstie,” Kylee said while pulling me in for another hug.

“No, thank you,” I countered.

“For what?” She questioned.

“For everything. You do so much for me and it means so much to me, just you being my sister means so much to me. I love you Ky,” I told her what I was feeling as tears came out.

“I love you. You’ll always be my little sis,” She replied while a couple tears came out of her eyes as well.

We exchanged a few more words before we let go of each other and stood there. Kylee and I each had tears running down our faces, not wanting to acknowledge it was time to go.

“Well I’m sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye to Harry and the guys, tell them goodbye for me,” She said.

“Yeah, same here,” Tanner piped in.

“Or you can just tell us yourselves,” I heard Danny’s familiar accent say.

The three of us turned our heads and saw the boys walking up to us. My full smile came through as my eyes landed on Harry. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. He spun me around before putting me back down and leaving a loving kiss on my lips. The two of us then walked over and joined in everyone else.

“It was good getting to meet you,” Tom smiled while giving Ky a hug. “I hope we’ll see more of you again.”

“You will,” Ky told them.

“Next time you have to come to one of our shows,” Danny said when he got his hug.

“Only if we get front row seats,” She teased.

“We’ll even get you backstage passes,” Dougie teased as they shared their hug.

The other guys said goodbye to Tanner as Ky came over to Harry. He opened his arms and the two shared a hug and he said, “Bye Kylee. Thanks so much for all your help.”

“Of course Harry,” She smiled. “Don’t get my sister into any trouble!”

“I would never,” He grinned while wrapping an arm around my shoulder. “I’ll take care of her, don’t worry.”

Kylee and I shared another long hug before Tanner said they had to go. They held hands and started walking in the other direction. They turned and waved to us and we waved back before they made their way through the sea of people.

Once they disappeared, more tears threatened to fall but I did my best to hold them in. Harry must have noticed because he pulled me up against his chest and once he did, I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I started sobbing and hugged onto him. I’m glad I have my wonderful boyfriend and my best friends, Tom, Danny and Dougie, but…I miss my sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the hottness and sunnyness of summer because sun makes me happy but i also love the crispness of fall (and my bday is in october) but i love winter because i love cuddling under a blanket and snow and i love that too. Basically i just love the seasons! haha except spring, around here it's just bleh because it's just rainy and kinda miserable but it's like 60 so it's kidna that inbetween temperature and misty and ehh but the rest i like!

comments?