I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

What Happened To The Pudd?

So Ky said that she talked to Tanner and told her about Addy. She sounds cute and all but I knew there was something weird about Tanner being so old and not being married. I’m just so afraid about Ky getting hurt again that I’m unsure of Tanner but… we’ll see.

Tonight is McFly’s opening night in the US and I’m so pumped. Ky and I are sitting backstage right now and I was buzzing!

“Dougie, could your pants get any tighter?” I giggled as the boys were getting dressed for their concert.

“He has to show off his girlish figure,” Harry teased.

“Harry, you always wear tank tops to show off your muscles though,” Ky jumped in.

“But that’s hot, Dougie little twig legs aren’t,” He went on.

“Harry, I thought you loved Dougie though? What happened to the Pudd?” Tom joked.

“I’ll always have a special place for my Dougie,” Harry chuckled while hugging him.

“He likes hugging Dougie because he’s about the same size at me” I teased.

“Am not!” Dougie whined. “I’m like two inches taller than you!”

“Wow Dougie, a whole two inches,” Kylee laughed.

He just stuck his tongue out at us and I returned his sentiment before he went over to do his hair. Tom plopped down on an empty chair and played his guitar and Harry sat down next to me and Ky.

“What do you think?” Danny asked while coming over and showing off his outfit.

“Naw, you need a different jacket,” I told him.

The two of us walked over to the rack of clothes and I helped him pick out a jacket before I heard Harry say, “Can you pick me out a pair of shoes Kirstie?”

“I love the way you say my name,” I grinned as I came back over.

“Why?” He chuckled. “I just say it normally.”

“She likes it because you say it,” Kylee teased.

“Well yes, but your accent comes through on my name and I love your accent,” I smiled.

“Last time I checked, we’re not the ones with the accents, you girls are,” Tom said.

“Yeah, we talk normal,” Danny piped in.

“You don’t!” Dougie laughed at Danny.

“Well I love your accent, it’s adorable,” Harry smiled as we shared a yummy kiss.

”Guys, you’re on in 20 minutes,” A guy came in and said.

The boys got their instruments and did some warm ups and it was so cute. Gosh I love watching them and I can’t wait to watch their opening night show! I hope it can lift Ky’s spirits even more, cause I know it’ll sure lift mine higher than they are right now which is pretty freakin high!
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm just kinda listening to random stuff now haha

comments?