I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

I Was Joking

Kirstie got this brilliant idea to show McFly around our little area of California since they had a few off days from their first show. Oh they… were awesome! I really like their music. I hope these guys do well over here. And to add to their talent, they’re just a bunch of sweethearts.

So today, we’re taking the boys to the beach for a little fun in the sun and… see what happens. Probably a lot of ruckus. These boys can get kind of crazy. It sounds like fun though. I’m so ready for today!

Kirstie came and picked me up from my house where I’m now staying. It’s a lot better than my parents’. But I’m not letting my living arrangements bother me. I’m going to have fun today!

“I’m so excited,” Kirstie nearly squealed while we were heading to the beach to meet the guys.

“When aren’t you excited?” I giggled at her.

“Um…” she replied as if thinking long and hard.

It just made the two of us laugh. Oh today was going to be so much fun.

Once Kirstie pulled up to the beach, we could already see the guys running around in the sand and it looked like… one of them was buried in it. Oh no… Kirstie and I hurried out to find that poor Dougie was the victim.

“Do I want to know?” I laughed, unable to control it.

“He asked for it,” Harry chuckled.

I looked at Kirstie, sending her a look as if asking ‘is this normal?’. She just nodded her head. Oh gosh… I don’t think I could live with these boys like Kirstie does.

The guys started talking about all the exciting stuff they wanted to do today. I have a feeling I’m going to be exhausted by the time this day is over.

While everyone seemed to be involved in this conversation, I heard a click a few feet away. It was like a… camera click. You know when someone takes a picture it makes that shutter sound? That’s what I heard. I look over and see Tom with a fancy Nikon pointed at me.

“You better erase that,” I shot at him.

“Why?” he asked through a chuckle.

“Kylee hates pictures,” Kirstie answered for me.

“Why? You’re gorgeous,” he said, directing his eyes to mine.

“Aw, Ky’s getting red!” Danny had to snicker.

“Ooo, someone tell Tanner,” Dougie chuckled from his spot in the sand.

“Yeah…” I pushed it aside.

“Just to make her so happy, I’m going to snap gorgeous pictures of her all day,” Tom grinned while slinging an arm around my shoulders.

“Today is going to suck,” I groaned, making Tom chuckled.

“I think you’ll enjoy it by the end of the day,” he smiled.

“You know, for a guy that sucks at guitar, he takes really good photographs,” Danny spoke up.

“He doesn’t suck,” I recovered for the boy at my side.

“Says the chick that’s only seen him play once,” Dougie muttered.

“I hope they leave you there all day, Dougie,” I shot at him playfully.

“That is actually a great idea,” Harry grinned at me, pointing his finger my way.

“I was joking,” I quickly said while the boys started walking off along with Kirstie.

“No, you’re not,” Tom spoke up, guiding me along with the rest of the boys.

I tried to protest, but everyone kept walking. We got almost a block away before Harry looked back with a smile and him and Danny went running back to get Dougie. I just shook my head while Kirstie and I along with Tom shared a laugh.

Today may end with me being exhausted, but… I think it’s going to be fun; some much needed, exhausting fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to stare at Tanner today though... I'm so tired lol

Ky

comment??