I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Give Me My Camera!

I am about ready to murder Tom! I’m not even kidding! I swear I’ve heard that stupid shutter sound almost a million times. No lie! We broke for lunch and guess what Tom did? Put his camera down!

I was sandwiched between him and Kirstie. My eyes traveled to his fancy camera and then to Kirstie’s that were gazing back at mine. We shared a smile. She knew what I was going to happen. Since, of course, she’s on my side, she distracted Tom with some music conversation. Gave me the perfect opportunity to snatch his camera.

“HEY!” he shouted, noticing me taking it.

I just smiled and got up from our table, out of his reach. He sent me a glare, but I just continued to smile. I put the strap around my neck and pointed the thing at him. Payback!

“Give me it,” Tom said after I had taken a few more.

“No, I kind of like this,” I smirked.

“Uh oh… Ky took his camera,” Danny piped in, causing everyone to laugh.

“Am I in trouble?” I snickered over at Tom.

“RUN!” everyone yelled but Tom.

Tom got a little gleam in his eyes and took a step towards me. Of course I started off running, but I got a horrible start. Within a few steps, he had his arms hooked around my middle tightly, lifting me up off the ground. I couldn’t help it. I was laughing so hard at this point. It was useless to fight him off.

“Give me my camera!” he was chuckling himself now.

“No!” I giggled while still in his arms.

“Give it!” he kept going with his accent making it hard to take him so serious.

We kept this little debate going for a few minutes before he let go of me, thinking I was going to give in. I didn’t. I took more picture of him. He ended up smiling though. This was fun. No wonder he likes this so much.

While we were having this stand off, I wanted to see what he had taken so far. After I shuffled through the ones I had taken, I saw his and was… amazed. They were beyond amazing. But that was the best way to describe them. They were just… amazing. Even if I was in most of them.

“These are… really good,” I finally found my voice.

“Thanks,” he muttered softly while rubbing the back of his neck.

“I mean it. They’re… amazing,” I kept going.

“Even if you’re in them?” he snickered, seeming to get his confidence back.

“Yes,” I huffed playfully.

“Would you mind if I put some of these on the site I have?” he asked gently once I handed his camera over.

I thought it about for a few seconds. I mean… people would see them; see me! But in the end I agreed. What could it really hurt?

Throughout the rest of the day, I was more opened to Tom’s pictures. He’s proven to me that he is talented behind the lens. I’m jealous actually. I have a camera like that and I can’t take the pictures that he does!

All in all, today has been so much fun. I’m not as exhausted as I thought I’d be. Tom even offered for me to watch him edit a few of his pictures before he uploaded them. He came over to my place with his laptop and did everything. I want to get into photography now! I never knew a guy in a band could inspire me in anything… let alone photography.
♠ ♠ ♠
He's just incredibly gorgeous *sighs*

comment??