I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

I’m Not Your Slave!

“Kirstie, go put some of our music in for us,” Danny told me as I was sitting around with the boys on the stage for what will be their second concert here in America.

“I’m not your slave!” I laughed.

“But you’re our music writer audio person and that has to do with audio,” He battled like he was a genius.

“No, you just want me to do it because you’re too lazy!” I shot at him playfully while getting up.

“So,” Danny chuckled. “I got you to do it didn’t I?”

I just rolled my eyes before going over and plugging my ipod in. Since Danny wanted me to play their music… I didn’t. I put on Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz.

“I love this song!” Harry smiled.

“Me too!” I squealed.

Harry got up and the two of us started dancing since the other boys were tuning their guitars.

“I thought this was a concert not Dancing With the Stars,” I heard Ky laugh.

“Harry was on Dancing With The Stars! We could watch it,” I smiled.

“I think I’ll pass,” She snickered.

Ky was standing on the floor and we were on the stage but Tom went over and grabbed her hands and helped her up. I wanted to let out a big awww but I kept it in.

“I’m excited to see you guys play again,” Kylee grinned.

“It’s gonna be wicked!” Dougie told her while plucking away at his bass.

We all talked for a little bit until the boys got to rehersing. Kylee and I took a seat in the front row while the boys practiced.

“So Tanner came over yesterday,” Ky started.

“And…” I prodded.

“We had a fight,” She sighed.

“About him not telling you about his daughter?” I questioned.

“Well he saw those pictures Tom posted of me on his website and goes, ‘oh is he your next man’ and thought I was cheating on him or something and it ticked me off! So I made him leave,” She huffed.

“I’m sorry Ky,” I cooed while leaning over so we could share a big hug. “Maybe you need a guy who isn’t as jealous.”

“I don’t know what I need or want right now,” She sighed while lying her head on my shoulder.

I felt bad for my sister, I really did. I want her to be happy and be with a guy that makes her happy, not like this. And I think Tom could be that for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
i can't win with you! If i drool over him you get upset because he's your man and if i say he's not cute you say i'm stupik! (and yes i don't say stupid, i say stupik) soooo i'm just gonna be neutral and say he's cute!

comments?