I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Saddle Up Partner

Tom and Ky are together, can you believe it? That’s just the cutest thing! I was so happy when she told me. I mean, that’s just too freaking adorable and they’re just perfect for each other.

The boys were doing some interview or something to promote their American tour so Kylee and I were hanging out at her house and just goofed around. Eventually I found this big laundry basket and I drug it out to show Ky.

“Remember this?” I smiled.

“Yes!” She laughed.

“Saddle up partner,” I giggled.

Kylee let out an even bigger laugh before jumping into the basket and then I got in with her and we slid down the stairs. When we got to the bottom, the two of us were cracking up but we quickly ran back up to the top and slid down again.

Whoever designed this house is retarded though! The front door is right in front of the stairs and the McFly boys walked in the door right as we were going down the stairs and we crashed into them and we got dumped out of our basket.

“Oh my,” I wheezed out through laughter. “That was crazy!

“You girls are crazy,” Danny laughed.

“Yeah, why exactly are you sliding down the stairs in a laundry basket?” Dougie questioned.

“Cause it’s amazingly fun!” I shouted.

“Yeah, we were deprived in the winter here in California because we never got to go sledding so we improvised,” Kylee explained.

Once Ky and I picked ourselves up off of the floor we each greeted our boo’s and it was so cute seeing Tom and Ky all lovey, it made me so happy for them.

“So since everyone else is kissing should we Dougie?” Danny teased.

“Please don’t,” Ky piped in, making everyone laugh.

We all headed up to Ky’s living room and Tom quickly commented on my shirt and said how much he loved it since it was a Beatles shirt.

“Tom, please don’t get her started on the Beatles, she’ll never shut up!” my sister groaned.

“She only says that because she doesn’t like them,” I battled. “But they’re amazing!”

“They are the most ultimate band to have ever existed!” Tom said.

“Their songs are so ridiculously good it makes me sick!” Harry piped in.

“It makes me cry,” Dougie added.

“I’ve got all their albums on their album on my ipod and I put it on shuffle and I could listen to it all day,” Harry told us.

“You and Kirstie really are perfect for each other,” Ky shook her head.

“Well duh,” I giggled as he leaned over and kissed my cheek. “But how did the interview promotion stuff go?”

“Do you want to know something outrageous?” Danny questioned. “All they wanted to do was talk to Harry!”

“Because he’s amazing!” I battled.

“Seriously though, they hardly talked to us. Apparently American fans are obsessed with Harry and they only asked us like two questions and then went back to Harry,” Dougie added in.

“Yeah it was kind of weird, they usually talk to all of us but they just wanted Harry,” Tom chuckled as he draped his arm around Ky’s shoulders.

“Again, he’s amazing. Of course they’d want to talk to him, he’s so gorgeous,” I smiled.

“No, that would be you love,” Harry countered while rubbing our noses together.

I just smiled and cuddled in closer to him. It is a little strange that they’d only want to talk to him but Harry is the drummer and the drummer doesn’t usually get as much recognition as the other guys, maybe that’s why.
♠ ♠ ♠
you should tell everyone haha

comments?