I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Café Con Leche

The boys were doing a radio show early this morning and I decided to just go ahead and go with them. Ky didn’t come because she was still sleeping but I figured it’d be kind of fun so I just sat in there and listened to them.

“Kirstie, is there a coffee shop around here? I’m dying for a cup,” Danny asked me.

“Yeah, there’s a Starbucks right down the street, we could walk there,” I told him.

“Café con leche!” Dougie shouted as we headed out the building.

“Kylee might like some café con leche, I’m gonna call her and see if she wants to come meet us or we could bring it to her or something,” Tom mumbled while pulling his phone out.

“Aw, you’re such a sweet boyfriend,” I cooed while sending him a goofy smile while walking down the street.

“Ever since Kylee and Tom have gotten together I’ve been put on the back burner. I’m not sure if I like this,” Harry teased. “You’re always saying how cute they are but I’m cuter than Tom!”

“Well Harry, everyone knows that so I don’t feel the need to say it, everyone can see it. And if Tom was half as cute as you are fully cute then Tom wouldn’t be Tom because Tom isn’t quite half as cute as though although Kylee thinks that Tom is fully cute but that’s because she’s dating him,” I said in one big breath.

All the boys had confused looks on their faces but they quickly erupted into laughter as did I.

“I’m not sure if that was a compliment or not, I’m too confused,” Harry chuckled.

“It was a compliment, trust me,” I smiled.

“She’s good,” Danny snickered. “She can just say anything she wants by confusing you then say it’s a compliment.”

”It’s McFly!” We heard someone shout from behind us.

“I’ll go ahead and head to the coffee shop,” I told them before heading down the street so they could have time with their fans.

I ordered everyone’s favorite drinks and sat down. I sipped my coffee and eventually the boys came in….except Harry.

“Where’s Harry?” I asked once they took a seat.

“Still getting mauled by fans,” Dougie chuckled.

“They are all over Harry, seriously, I’ve never seen that before,” Danny laughed. “It was really funny.”

“Oh Harry you’re so handsome,” Tom imitated a fan girl. “Harry, do you have a girlfriend? Harry will you kiss me? Harry I think the drummers are the most sexy!”

“Is that really what they say?” I questioned.

“Yeah,” They all chuckled.

“Don’t worry though Kirst, it’s not like he’s gonna leave you for some 16 year old,” Danny laughed while slinging his arm around me.

I just smiled and kept sipping on my coffee. The more I thought about it, the more I found it ridiculous I was bothered by it even for a second. After a long time, Harry eventually showed up.

“Wow, I’m gone for a little bit and Danny’s already trying to move in on my girlfriend,” Harry chuckled when he walked over and Danny still had his arm loosely slung around me.

“Well we weren’t sure if you’d make it back or not so I decided to make my move,” Danny teased.

“Yeah I figured if I couldn’t have the drummer anymore, I’d take a guitarist,” I laughed.

“Fine, but I get Dougie then,” Harry joked.

“No! Dougie’s mine!” Danny laughed while scooting over to the other side of the table and hugging onto Dougie.

“I don’t want either of you weirdo’s,” Dougie snickered.

Harry then slid in next to me and slipped his arm around my waist. I slid closer to him and he kissed my cheek, causing me to smile. This guy is so wonderful and so what if lots of little fan girls love him, he’s a sweetheart and they’d be crazy not to love him! Besides, like Danny said, Harry’s not going to leave me for some 16 year old fan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think you need to admit your problem along with me hahaha

comments?