I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

It Means I Care

I’ve spent the whole afternoon at Ky’s house, mostly talking about our relationships and eating ice cream. It was kind of nice just to get to share what we are feeling. She did tell me thought that she still loves Tanner and I… don’t know how to feel about that. But I guess if that’s who she loves… that’s who she loves.

“It’s kind of weird with McFly sometimes,” I spoke up after a while.

“How so?” Ky asked.

“Well it’s just weird to think that they’re so famous,” I told her.

“You wouldn’t know them though if they weren’t famous because you wouldn’t have helped them on music,” She went on.

“Yeah, it’s just I don’t think of them that way ya know? Like I know they’re famous but I just don’t think of them like that,” I explained.

“I know what you mean. They don’t act like they’re famous,” Ky agreed.

“And it’s weird that everyone knows who my boyfriend is. To me he’s just Harry but to everyone else he’s Harry Judd of McFly and it’s kinda funny,” I told her.

“I feel the same way, when I was with Tanner and now Tom,” She added.

“I’ve always felt that way with you though. It’s strange to have everyone know who my sister is cause to me you’re just my sister who’s always been the same,” I laughed.

“I still find it odd when people stop me places,” Kylee laughed with me.

“I’m surrounded by famous people!” I giggled. “I’m glad I’m not famous though, I don’t think I’d like that.”

“I’m glad I’m not super famous, only in the sports world,” She smiled.

”You wanna be famous, You wanna be the one who’s living the life,” I started singing.

”You wanna be famous, famous, You wanna be the one who's taking the free ride,” She finished the chorus before we busted into laughter.

“You know,” Ky started. “This is going to sound dumb…”

“What?” I questioned.

“It’s kind of weird to see you and Harry together. I’m glad you are but it’s weird to think my goofy little sister is dating someone,” She revealed.

“Well thanks,” I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

“No, I don’t mean it like that. I just mean, I think of you as my little sis, not a 22 year old who’s dating a guy,” Kylee went on.

“You’re sounding like mom and dad,” I said.

“It just means I care,” She laughed before pulling me in for a hug.

I love my big sister so much. No matter how much we may disagree or how jacked up her love life is I love her to death and she’s always been so good to me, I couldn’t ask for someone better.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, at least i admit my problem.....especially today! haha

Kirstie

comments?