I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

…Tanner Was

After that whole little event with Danny and Harry went down, I left. I was tired of everyone getting mad and yelling so I just left before I got even more worked up than I am. I just don’t know what to think anymore or how to feel! For this reason, I went to Ky’s house, knowing that if anyone understood, it’d be her.

I pulled into her driveway and I was still crying but I composed myself before walking through her door. I slowly sauntered into her living room, expecting her to be there but she wasn’t….Tanner was.

“Hi Kirstie,” He greeted me while turning his head to look at me but then got up. “Are you okay? It looks like you’ve been crying. What’s wrong?”

“Everything,” I sighed.

Tanner pulled me up against his chest and hugged me. It was actually really nice. It was just nice to have someone care and especially since I didn’t think Tanner really liked me.

“Why are you guys hugging? Is something wrong?” I heard Ky’s voice ask and the sound of her footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs.

“I think Kirstie had a rough day,” Tanner sent me a sympathetic smile as we parted and he rubbed his hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t tell me it was that English rockstars fault,” She grumbled.

“No, it wasn’t his fault,” I gently replied.

“Then why’d you say everything was wrong?” Tanner questioned.

“Because I feel like it is,” I sighed heavily.

Kylee led me over to the couch where all of us sat down and I started to tell them about what happened.

“Danny played this song called You’re Gonna Lose That Girl by the Beatles today and he was directing it at Harry and so after it was over, Harry left and the other guys went after him. Danny and I were standing there and we kind of had this moment and…well…we kind of…kissed. And of course right at that moment, Harry came back,” I explained.

“How did he react?” Tanner prodded.

“He got mad and he was like, why are you kissing my girlfriend? And I got mad and said that I thought he didn’t have a girlfriend and then we all started getting upset and I left,” I finished. “And I just feel like Harry mad at me, Danny’s probably upset, Tom’s mad at me and Dougie… well he’s Dougie, I doubt he’s mad at me but yeah, you get the point.”

Kylee just leaned over and hugged me tightly. Once we parted, I got another hug from Tanner before they started questioning more in depth.

“So what’s going on with you and Danny then?” Ky questioned.

“I don’t know. He’s just been sweet to me and we just had this weird moment and we kissed,” I told them.

“Did you want to kiss him?” Tanner went on.

“Not really. I mean, I just don’t think of Danny like that. I’m not attracted to him like I am to Harry,” I said without thinking.

”You still like Harry?” Kylee quickly shot at me in disbelief.

“…Yeah,” I honestly replied. “I’m so mad at him but I still have feelings for him. I just don’t know if it would ever work between us again.”

“It’ll probably just take a little while to get over,” Tanner said while rubbing my shoulders.

“Probably,” I nodded my head.

Just then I heard someone running down the stairs. Addy’s little face appeared and she smiled at me.

”Kirstie!” She shouted.

”Addy!” I shouted back as she came over and hugged me.

“Wanna play a game?” Addy asked me.

“Sure,” I agreed, smiling at her.

All of us played a game together but… It felt so good to vent all of these feelings to someone. I actually really like talking to Tanner too, he’s easy to talk to and he’s really neutral but he’s still on your side. I think I’m really coming around to him, I’m starting to see that he really is a good guy and he has a super cute daughter that is just too freaking fun and adorable!
♠ ♠ ♠
and Top Gear is on tomorrow night! You just have a great weekend don't you?

comments?