I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

When You’re Pregnant

Tanner’s race was today and I told the boys I was going and of course they just invited themselves along. Those boys make me laugh, but I was going to invite them anyway hopefully they don’t break anything.

“So what one is Ky and Tanner in?” Tom asked.

“Well they each have their own pit but Ky isn’t racing today,” I told them.

“Wait hold on, the pit is where the car is right?” Dougie questioned.

“Yes Dougie,” I said slowly to him as if talking to a small child well I sort of was.

“They shouldn’t call it a pit, it makes me think of armpit,” Danny laughed and I just couldn’t help but laugh at his fifth grade humor. Oh Danny…

“Well they are kind of like armpits, ya’ know they smell, and the guys in them are pretty hairy,” Harry chuckled.

“Harry is hairy cause he’s hairy and his name is Harry,” Tom laughed uncontrollably and the rest of us laughed from him laughing at his own joke so much.

We headed toward the gate and they let us in before we searched for Tanner’s pit. Eventually we found it and Ky spotted us and all of us got hugs before I went over to hug Tanner.

“Aw how cute, you and Harry are matching,” Tanner teased when he noticed we were both wearing aviators.

“Eh, Harry can’t be parted from those sunglasses,” Dougie laughed.

“Kirstie can’t be parted from hers either,” Ky giggled. “Ever since she was like 16 years old.”

“It just shows how perfect we are for each other,” Harry smiled while wrapping his arm around my shoulders and added, “I fancy her and her cute aviators.”

“Well I fancy you and your cute aviators,” I replied, using his English word.

All of us chatted for a while but then I noticed that Ky had disappeared. She came out a few minutes later in her racing suit, um….

“Why are you in your suit?” I questioned.

“She’s racing,” Tanner replied for her, looking at me strangly.

“She can’t race, that’s so dangerous to race when you’re pregnant!” I stated but then slapped my hand over my mouth, realizing what I just said.

Everyone stared at me and I felt my face burning. Tanner’s eyes shifted over to Ky and she just nodded her head. Me and my big mouth…
♠ ♠ ♠
this is getting unhealthy! hahahah jk
you just need to go find tanner and marry him and have him for real lol

Kirstie

comments?