I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Then There’s Me

The McFly guys were New York City bound today. They had a few shows to do there and would be gone almost two weeks. I was thinking about going with them but I decided that I wanted to stay here in California because I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my family.

“I’m going to miss you,” Harry softly said as we held each other in the airport.

“I’m going to miss you too,” I replied while he held me close to his body.

“I always thought it was dumb when couples were all lovey in the airport saying goodbye but now I understand how hard it is,” Harry mumbled cutely while resting his chin on the top of my head.

“Me too,” I agreed. “I never knew that it would be this hard to be parted from you.”

“I don’t want to leave you,” He pouted.

“I don’t want you to either but I need to be here and you have to go do your shows and it’ll only be two weeks,” I tried to cheer us up.

“I’ll talk to you everyday, I promise,” Harry told me. “I love you Kirstie.”

“I love you too Harry,” I replied before we pressed our lips together in a beautiful kiss.

Once we parted, I slipped my hand into his and he laced our fingers together before we went back over to the other guys. Tanner was doing some testing thing today and Ky went with him so they weren’t here to say goodbye, and McFly will be back to Cal after their shows. Ky told me they’d be back in only two weeks and that it’d go by super fast but I’m not so sure.

“You boys better not get into trouble,” I teased while ruffling up Dougie’s hair since he was closest to me.

“We’ll try not to,” Tom playfully groaned.

“We probably won’t try to hard though,” Danny teased.

“Don’t worry about us babe, we’ll be fine,” Harry smiled. “Although, Dougie and I may have a few moments.”

Harry then sent Dougie a goofy smile before he wrapped his arms around him and hugged Dougie tight.

“Why do you love doing that?” Dougie chuckled.

“Because you get all awkward,” Harry laughed.

“Tom and I will keep an eye on them,” Danny told me.

I then shared hugs with all of them and one last kiss with Harry before they grabbed their bags and headed onto the plane. Harry turned around and blew me a kiss before leaving. After this I felt so bummed so I just headed back to my parents house.

I got a text from Ky saying how great the testing was going and how cute Tanner was. It made me smile just because I know how much those two care about each other but it made me miss Harry too. My thoughts started drifting no pun intended to Tanner and Ky…

They’d probably get married, have their cute little baby and be a happy family. Tanner would still be racing and doing his tv shows I’m sure, and I bet once Ky has the baby she’ll get back into racing and those two will dominate like they have for years and then have their little racing baby.

“Mom, dad, I’m back,” I called out to them once I walked through the door.

“Alright hun, I’m making dinner,” Mom replied. “Dad should be home soon.”

“Where is he?” I questioned.

“You know how he’s been wanting to get back into rally? Well he might get hired on as a manager for a team so he’s at a meeting right now,” She told me with a smile.

“That sounds like something dad would like,” I chuckled.

“For sure,” Mom grinned. “And they want me to help train some of the new drivers too.”

“Aw, that sounds like fun mom,” I told her. “But I’m going to head up to my room, I have a few things I need to do.”

She just smiled at me before I started walking up the stairs. When I reached the top step, instead of turning left into my room, I turned right into a movie room my parents had. The shelves are filled with countless trophies and ribbons and the walls are covered with plaques and awards.

My parents were drivers back in the day and once they got married and had us, my mom became my dad’s co driver. They were both really good and incredibly successful and as you can tell, they still are and were so good that even ten years after they retired, they still get offers to manage new teams and things of that nature.

Then there’s Ky, my super successful and famous sister. She is a great rally driver and either her or Tanner wins pretty much every race. Now she’s pregnant and going to have a wonderful family with a guy that loves her deeply.

And then there’s the youngest… me. Kirsten Callahan, oh yeah the daughter of the famous rally racing couple, or oh yeah, Kylee Callahan’s sister. That’s it. I’m not successful like my family or my boyfriend or my friends, not at all. I went to college and now I work at a music studio and I mix music… yeah real successful. I’ve never been like my family, I’ve never been the most talented, most athletic, most beautiful, most anything. Why can everyone in my family be successful except me? I’m just a 22 year old that mixes music and I’m weird…now there’s a great legacy for you….
♠ ♠ ♠
just fly to poland and go around saying, "Have you seen a hot american guy?" haha

comments?