I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Back The Train Up!

It’s been two days since I went out to dinner with Tanner and Ky and I feel really bad about how I was to Tanner. I’m usually a very friendly person but I really wasn’t nice to him and I feel awful. My mind was taken off of that a little yesterday because I was helping put the finishing touches on one of the new songs McFly is going to have on their album because they’re starting to shoot the video for Party Girl today.

“You seem kind of bummed,” Harry spoke up as I sat with the boys on the set of Party Girl as the crew got everything all set up.

“I just, I was a total jerk to Tanner the other day and it wasn’t right at all, but I’m just afraid of him using Ky,” I told him.

“I cannot envision you being a jerk,” Harry chuckled. “You’re the nicest person I’ve ever met, I’m not kidding. You’re so sweet and positive, and you encourage people so much, I just can’t see you ever not being kind”

“Well I wasn’t the other night and I feel downright awful,” I pouted.

“Then try to be nice to Tanner, you don’t have to love the guy but just be polite. Him and Kylee are coming today right?” He questioned.

“Yeah,” I nodded my head. “Speaking of… there they are.”

I gave Harry a quick hug before getting up and going over to the couple. I hugged Ky tightly and thanked her for coming and then I debated on what to say to Tanner. I eventually just hugged him and he actually hugged me back, I was kind of surprised!

“This looks cool,” Ky smiled as we walked around the set. “You’re gonna be in it right?”

“Yeah, the guys asked if I would so I’ll probably just be in the background somewhere,” I shrugged. “It’s a great song though, I can’t wait for you to hear it.”

“What’s with the Hogwarts castle,” Tanner chuckled.

“Well the video is… different,” I giggled. “You’ll see.”

Eventually, we found the four boys sitting around and goofing off. We sat down with them and chatted a bit before a lady came over.

“So guys, who did you pick?” She asked.

“Kirstie!” They simultaneously shouted while pointing to me.

“Pick for what?” I questioned while looking at them.

“To be in our video,” Dougie told me.

I just nodded my head and the lady quickly got me up and was pushing me off in a hurry toward… I don’t even know where.

“Here, put this on,” She ordered while shoving a bundle of clothes and shoes at me then pushed me into a dressing room.

I did as she told me and once I was finished…. I was in shock. I was wearing this black corset thing that was really…revealing. I know all the girls in the video are supposed to look sexy but this is like, really sexy. I’ve never worn anything even close to this! The top was way lower than I was comfortable with and it showed off all of my legs.

I grabbed my phone and sent Ky a text, telling her I needed her to come back here and a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I quickly opened it and pulled her in.

“Um…woah,” She said while looking at me.

“Ky, I had no idea I’d be wearing this. I feel so uncomfortable!” I told her.

“No wonder they call this song Party Girl,” Kylee laughed.

“I don’t think I can do this,” I revealed.

“Why not?” She asked. “Sure it’s out of your comfort zone but you’re not being you, you’re playing a character. Besides, you have the body for it.”

“I don’t know…” I wearily said.

Kylee grabbed my hand and drug me out of the room and I stumbled behind her in my tall black heels. She pulled me all the way back to the boys and they were all staring at me which made me feel even more uncomfortable than I already was! I just hid behind Ky as my cheeks burned red.

Danny let out a loud whistle, making me blush even harder and he said, “You are hot!”

“Um, I don’t think I can do this,” I told them.

“Why not?” Harry asked.

“Have you seen what I’m wearing?” I asked while pointing at it.

“Yeah, and you look sexy, what’s wrong with that?” Dougie questioned.

“I don’t like it,” I countered while stepping back behind Ky and wrapping my arms around her from behind so she could shield me even more. I didn’t even have to see her to know she was rolling her eyes at me.

“But who else can we get to make out with Harry?” Tom complained.

“Um woah, woah, woah. Back the train up!” I said with my eyes getting big. “What is this about making out with Harry?”

“Oh yeah,” Tom nervously chuckled. “I guess we kind of left out that detail huh?”

“Yeah, you did!” I laughed. “I thought I was chilling in the background and that’s all I had to do?”

“Well we kinda picked you to be the lead girl, that’s what the lady was asking about,” Dougie spoke up.

“Guys, I’m no actress. I don’t feel comfortable in this and I’m going to suck,” I told them honestly.

“You won’t suck!” Tom encouraged me. “You’re going to be great.”

“And you look fabulous, don’t worry about that,” Danny smiled.

“Please, do it for us Kirstie. I really don’t want to have to make out with a girl who I only meet two seconds before we have to kiss, that’s just awkward. And besides, you’re gorgeous and who doesn’t want a gorgeous girl in their video,” Harry said to me then pouted out his lower lip and gave me his adorable puppy dog face and begged, “Please?”

“Okay, I’ll do it,” I sighed in defeat as they all let out a cheer.

Ky sent me a smile before sitting down next to Tanner and I plopped down in between her and Tom. I was still feeling awkward in this outfit and Harry must have sensed it because he took his sweatshirt off and handed it to me.

“Thank you,” I smiled at him while putting it on and zipping it up.

Gosh, Harry’s such a sweetheart. Even though I don’t really want to be doing this, at least I get to kiss Harry he’s super hot and he’s so sweet, I know he won’t make it awkward…and we’ll probably just end up laughing most of the time like normal. It’s so nice to have Ky here, if it gets too awkward, at least she can bail me out!
♠ ♠ ♠
so he's kinda cute okay!

Kirstie and McFly

comments?