I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

It Depends On Your Definition

After the show was over and people started leaving, the McFly guys came up onto the stage. I ran over to Harry and held me tightly in his strong beefy arms and kissed me passionately. It felt so good for him to be back, I know it’s only been two weeks but I missed him and it’s been rough.

“So how’s your ‘quarter life crisis’ going?” Harry chuckled while rubbing our noses together.

“I think it’s over. I love being a DJ, it’s something that I’m good at and that I truly enjoy,” I smiled.

“I’m so glad that you found something you love,” He beamed. “All that matters is that you’re happy.”

“I love you,” I told him. “And you make me happy.”

“You make me happier,” Harry battled.

“That’s not possible,” I giggled.

He started leaving playful kisses on my lips before Tom made us stop. I laughed when he did though because Danny was standing over by my equipment scratching disks and pretending to be gangster... yeah, that didn’t work at all.

“Kirstie! You and me should do shows together!” Danny said with excitement in his voice.

“You just want to do that so you can play with all the equipment!” I battled.

“So,” He shrugged, letting his own laugh come through.

“I’m just kidding, we should do that. I know you’re good at that stuff,” I smiled and gave him a hug, letting him know I missed him then went to do the same to Dougie and Tom.

“You did great,” Tom encouraged me.

“Yeah, your music made me want to be rocking out!” Dougie smiled.

“It made me want to sing, which is really saying something,” Harry chuckled.

“I should mix Hero for you then you can sing it, I love when you sing Hero!” I buzzed.

“You’re the only one,” Dougie teased while I gave him a smack on his arm.

“Harry’s a great singer!” I pouted.

“It depends on your definition of great…” Tom trailed off.

“If it means terrible then Harry is great!” Danny laughed.

“I agree, I’ll just stick behind the drums,” Harry snickered. “I like it best there anyway.”

The guys helped me pack up my stuff and got it into my rental car. I smiled at all of them and hugged them again.

“I’m so glad you’re back, I missed all of you guys,” I beamed.

“We missed you too,” Tom told me. “And we’re glad we’re back.”

“Yeah and now we don’t have to listen to Harry whining that he misses you,” Danny chuckled.

“I did miss her,” Harry cutely pouted. “Why don’t you go wait in the car then I can have time with my girlfriend.”

“If I go to the car, how can you have time with me?” Dougie teased and Harry just gave him a shove along with a laugh as the three cackling boys headed to the car.

“Are you busy tomorrow? Because I really want to spend time with you,” He lowly said while leaving yummy kisses along my jaw bone, making me go weak at the knees.

“Actually, I was going to help Kylee design the baby nursery,” I replied.

“Can’t you do that a different day?”

“No because Addy will be there and I promised her,” I told him. “You could come with me. I’m sure Tanner wouldn’t mind having someone else to help him move stuff around.”

“As long as I’m with you, I’ll be there love,” He smiled. “But one night I’m going to take you out for a romantic night.”

“Sounds amazing,” I beamed.

The two of us shared a beautiful kiss before he went with the boys back to the hotel and I headed back to my parents house. This has been such an amazing night, I found an amazing thing that I love to do, my sister and her fiancée got to come, and my best friends and boyfriend are back. What a day!
♠ ♠ ♠
what else is new? lol

comments?