I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

The Same Intelligence As One

I had the best time in California, but of course all good things have to come to an end. We had to go back to England but guess what? We’re back! Kylee is only a week away from her due date and the McFly guys got a two week break so we could all come to Cali.

“I don’t know if all of us should have come,” I said once we got off the plane and were heading to baggage claim.

“Don’t worry, it’s not a problem,” Tom smiled at me.

“Yeah, the break worked out perfect,” Dougie chirped in.

“That’s not what I mean,” I giggled. “I’m just thinking about you guys around a baby. Tom and Harry I trust but I don’t know about Dougie and Danny… mostly Danny.”

“Hey, my sister has a little boy, I’ve been around babies,” Dougie battled.

“It’s true, he actually is good with babies,” Harry told me with his arm draped around my shoulders.

“Yeah and if your sister is okay with you around her baby, then she’s fine with me,” Danny stated.

“What’s that supposed to mean? I’m good with kids!” I countered.

“He’s just meaning that you’re insane,” Tom piped in.

“Yeah, I really can’t envision you sitting quietly holding a baby,” Dougie laughed.

“I can’t envision that either,” Harry chuckled and I smacked his chest playfully but he added, “But I’m excited to see that.”

“Kirstie is only good with little kids though because she has the same intelligence as one,” Danny teased.

I stuck my tongue out at him before shouting, “So do you!”

“Now that I think about it, Danny’s good with little kids too…. Maybe the mental age does have something to do with it,” Harry cracked up.

“That just makes us awesome,” Danny stated while he squeezed me in a tight hug and we sent the boys goofy smiles.

“So is your sister and brother in law meeting us here?” Tom questioned.

“Future brother in law,” I corrected with a giggle. “And yeah, I don’t know where they are, I’ll call them.”

I let out a laugh because right at that moment, Tanner called me. I answered and he said a quick hello in a rushed tone, very unlike Tanner…

“Is something up Tanner?” I asked.

”Ky just went into labor. We’re on our way to the hospital,” He quickly told me.

I said we’d be there right away and I quickly told the boys what was going on. We got our luggage and ran outside to catch a cab. Once all of us were in, we were off to the hospital to welcome the new Foust baby into the world. I’m going to be an aunt!
♠ ♠ ♠
that's what happens with ours, or i'll take a handful then give my dad the pink ones cause he doesn't care, he likes them all so i just give him the ones i don't like hahaha

comments?