I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Don't Touch!

Perfect timing right? I just magically go into labor when Tanner and I are on our way to get my sister… and Addy was in the car. Do you know how hard it was to stay calm through these pains. I didn’t want to feark her out, but… it was painful!

“We’re almost there, babe,” Tanner tried to soothe as he maneuvered around the cars in front of him.

“Don’t get pulled over,” I muttered, trying to control my breathing.

“I got this, sweetheart. Don’t worry,” he chuckled, but there was this nervousness to him. If I wasn’t in so much pain, I’d reach over and kiss him, but… this frickin sucked!

I gripped his hand tighter as another contraction flared up. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him cringe. I felt bad for holding his hand so hard, but… I couldn’t help it!

Finally, after what seemed like forever, I was in a room with something going through my spine that made the pain go away… it was… nice.

“Is Kirstie here yet?” I asked softly with Tanner by my side and his little girl in his arm.

“I haven’t heard from her yet,” he replied, keeping his hand in mine.

I pouted, willing her to get here faster. We’ve been planning this! I didn’t really think the baby would be here so soon, but… she’s in the same country! Why isn’t she here?!

Just before the doctor’s wanted me to start pushing, Kirstie came busting through the door… with all four McFly guys behind her. Is she serious? Tanner quickly shooed them out of the room, handing Addy off to Harry.

Within a matter of minutes, I had a baby in my arms. A beautiful baby boy. He was so adorable. He looks like just like Tanner. Oh my gosh. As everyone flooded out of the room, my attention was on these two gorgeous boys.

“He’s precious,” I muttered once Tanner lay next to me gently.

“I honestly thought I was going to get another daughter,” he chuckled softly, removing our little boy’s hat to show off a thick head of brown hair. It made me smile and lean into Tanner more.

“We haven’t even been talking about names,” I laughed, realizing that.

“It has to go with Addison,” he spoke up.

“So it has to start with A?” I teased.

“Not… really.”

I just smiled and tried to think of my favorite boy names… there were so many! Tanner and I weren’t really prepared for this. I’m such a bad mom already!

“I know this is really cheesy, but I love the name Bentley,” I smiled at Tanner.

“Do you really?” he chuckled.

“Yeah, don’t you?”

“I love it,” he grinned, gazing at me with his sparkling blue eyes. “Bentley Joseph,” he added.

“It’s perfect,” I beamed.

His smile grew yet again before he left a soft kiss on the top of my head and took his son, cradling him in his arms ever so gently. Where’s everyone when I need them? I need pictures! Why isn’t my mother back in here?

Just when I was almost ready to yell, everyone came flooding in. They all wanted to get a look at the baby. Once Tanner handed him off to my parents, he came back over to me. Aw.

“What’s his name?” Kirstie smiled as she looked over our mother’s shoulder with Addy in her arms, looking at her new baby brother.

“Bentley,” Tanner replied for me.

“Look how tiny he is,” Danny spoke up, making me get really nervous.

“Don’t touch my son!” I shot at him, making his band mates chuckle.

“I’m not going to hurt him,” he countered.

I don’t trust that man… I just don’t. He always seems to have a ‘I’m up to no good’ look to him… that I don’t trust! I kept a watchful eye on him as the baby got passed around… and then Harry held my son out to Danny. I nearly died. Kirstie was close by though. That alleviated some of my anxiety.

I really couldn’t complain today. My sister came into to town, bringing her crazy McFly guys with here… and then Tanner and I got to welcome our beautiful son into the world. I couldn’t have asked for a better day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need some Mike and Ike's right now... I"m tired lol

The Foust baby

I only have one more chapter to post :(