I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Poor Guy

“Bentley is so cute,” I smiled while I stood next to Danny who was currently holding the little guy.

“He is,” Tom agreed.

“It’s hard to think that we were all that small once,” Dougie said.

“I know, I can’t imagine myself being so little,” I replied.

“You were such a cute baby though,” My mom spoke up while coming over. “You had that curly brown hair that was so cute.”

“She was cute then and cute now,” Harry grinned while hooking his arms around my waist.

“I’ve seen pictures of you when you were little and you look the same,” I told him. “Just more studly.”

“Studly?” My dad asked.

“It’s like hunky,” Kylee explained.

“Way to make me feel old,” Dad mumbled.

I let out a laugh before saying, “Well Harry Judd is a stud.”

Harry pouted before replying, “I can’t think of something cute to go with Callahan.”

“Smallahan,” Tom piped in, causing all of us to laugh.

All of us just cooed over the baby while Tanner and Ky were cuddling on the bed with Addy.

“Danny, you’re making me nervous, I want my baby back,” Kylee spoke up.

“Why?” He asked. “I’m fine! Why does everyone think I’ll be bad with babies.”

“Why do you think Danny?” Tom countered.

Danny just shrugged before going over and gently handing Bently off to Ky. Harry and I went over and I sat on the edge of the bed while Harry stood next to me.

“He looks like Tanner,” I spoke up. “Poor guy.”

“Ky thinks it’s a good thing,” Tanner grinned.

“I do,” She cooed while leaning over and kissing him then they turned their attention back to Bently.

I just made a gagging noise that made Harry and Addy laugh. The little girl slowly crawled over and sat in my lap.

“Are you glad you’re a big sister?” I questioned to her.

“Yeah, I love him. He’s cute,” She beamed. “I kind of wish he was a girl though, can we trade him in?”

“Of course not,” Tanner chuckled. “You’ll love him though Addy.”

“Addy,” Harry started. “I have a little sister and I didn’t want a sister. I have an older brother and I wanted another brother but then when I got my sister, I found out it was pretty great and I think you’ll find the same with your little brother.”

“Yeah,” She sighed while wrinkling up her nose, causing us to laugh.

The bed was on one side of the room and there was a couch and some chairs at the other end so while Ky and Tanner were having time with their new baby and our parents. Addy had fallen asleep on Harry’s lap and all of us just chatted. I sure hope that one day I’ll be in that bed with a wonderful guy and a wonderful baby…
♠ ♠ ♠
I had some Reese's...yummy!

Kirstie and Harry

comments?