I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Only The Beginning

”I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride,” the priest said.

Harry and I smiled brightly at each other before he wrapped his arms around me and gave me the most passionate and beautiful kiss I’ve ever had in my life. Everyone clapped and Harry scooped me up, carrying me bridal style down the aisle.

”CONGRATULATIONS!” All the McFly guys shouted as they ran outside.

“You guys are going to kill me,” I laughed as the three of them hugged me tightly.

“I’m surprised that we haven’t already,” Danny chuckled.

“I kind of am too. Almost three years with you guys, that’s kind of scary,” I replied.

“Well you have me beat on energy, that’s for sure,” Tom snickered.

“Agreed!” Dougie piped in.

“For sure,” Harry smiled while hooking his arm around my waist.

“I don’t have Danny beat though,” I said

Danny just cackled like crazy and sent me a goofy grin. We carried on our conversation before the boys headed to the reception. Harry and I were going to start making our way there but then we heard a little voice yelling.

”WAIT! AUNT KIRSTIE!” Addy shouted while running over.

“What sweetie?” I asked.

“I’m excited,” She beamed while bouncing up and down.

“Why’s that?” I questioned.

“Because now Uncle Harry is my real Uncle!” Addy squealed.

“And now you’re my real niece!” Harry beamed while scooping her up in his arms and kissing her cheek.

I smiled as I watched this scene play out but then my eyes shifted. Kylee and Tanner were walking over with the two year old Bently toddling in front of them.

“Auwn Kousie!” He smiled while unsteadily coming over.

“Hi buddy,” I grinned while leaning down to give him a hug and a kiss then hugged my sister and brother in law.

“That was such a nice ceremony,” Kylee told me.

“I liked it because it reminded me of ours,” Tanner smiled while kissing his own girl.

Those two got married shortly after having Bently and they’ve been happy ever since. Addy has moved in with them and the four are such a cute happy family.

“You two are so gross,” I teased.

“Well now you have your own hubby to be gross with,” Ky joked right back.

“And I’m so glad I do,” I smiled while wrapping my arms around his hunky frame and he left a sweet kiss on my lips.

The adorable Foust family headed to the reception and Harry and I got into our limo to head there ourselves. We cuddled together in the back and shared lots of yummy kisses.

“I love you so much,” I told him.

“I love you too,” Harry replied while cupping my cheek with his hand. “Thank you for marrying me.”

“Thanks for asking,” I grinned.

The two of us had a nice quiet car ride before the reception got going and we got introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Judd. This is the best day of my life so far and the best part is that I know it’s only the beginning…
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is the last chapter BUT! we have a BMX story next and it does have McFly in it!!!!!! oh yeah! and then after that we have another Tanner/McFly story but the McFly guys isn't Harry, but i'm not telling who it is, you have to wait and read it! hehehe

comments?