I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

It Was Acting!

“Kirstie, if your sister’s wants to be a part of this, we got more outfits,” Tom said as we were still all sitting around.

“No, this is Kirstie’s moment. Big sister’s just here to watch and be supportive,” Ky held up her hands in defense.

“Aw, come on,” Danny prodded.

“No, I’m good,” She went on, chuckling slightly. I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable, and I don’t blame her, I’m really wishing I said no! But Tanner put his arm around her and that seemed to make her relax a lot more.

A guy then came over and told us they were ready to begin the filming, oh lovely. I hadn’t taken Harry’s sweatshirt off yet, and I wasn’t about it until I absolutely had to! And guess what, now I absolutely had to.

I slowly unzipped it and started to pull it off of me. I feel so uncomfortable it’s ridiculous, I mean not only in this outfit but in these heels! They are so fricking high, I don’t hardly wear any heels, I feel like I’m going to topple over.

Luckily though, right as the sweatshirt came off Harry walked over and put his arm around me. It made me feel so much more comfortable and I sent him a smile as to say thank you as he guided me over to where we had to be.

“Alright, so first we’re going to have you guys kiss then we’ll do the other ones later but let’s start with that,” The director ordered.

I was feeling really nervous right now, not only that I’d suck at acting but at… kissing Harry. I mean, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t attracted to him. He’s a total stud but in a cute way, like he’s incredibly hot but also adorable and cute. He’s so sweet and hilarious, I love his personality and he’s completely gorgeous and that made me more nervous.

The music started playing and Harry stood there as I came onto him. He eyed me as I got closer and let my body language flirt with him. Harry then put his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him as he leaned close to me and brushed his lips up against mine. At this point my stomach was housing a whole lot of butterflies.

I knew I was supposed to let him just kind of do that to me for a while but I couldn’t take it anymore and we kissed. I know it wasn’t Harry kissing me, it was supposed to be his ‘character’ in the video kissing my character but… wow. That was a really hearted kiss and it was nice. It made me go weak at the knees and I was completely lost in it until we heard the director say cut.

As we pulled away from each other, Harry sent me a heart melting smile that I returned. I know he probably doesn’t feel like I do but…man that was a good kiss. I definitely have a crush on this guy and that kiss made it pretty apparent to me. I looked over and saw Ky and Tanner standing there and so I let go of Harry and headed over there.

“That wasn’t steaming at all,” Ky teased me as I walked over, making my cheeks burn a bright red.

“It was acting!” I quickly countered.

“Whatever it was, you sure made it believable,” She rolled her eyes, making me send a playful glare at her before she added, “We have to get going though. Tanner’s car is calling him.”

“Good! Leave!” I yelled in a playful way with a smile as she gave me a hug.

“Having fun making out with a drummer,” Kylee smiled at me once we had let go of our hug

“And you have fun making out with an ol…” were the first words to come out of my mouth but I remember that I’m going to really try to be nicer to him and finished, “with a guy that’s in love with a racecar.”

She rolled her eyes at me once again before holding hands with Tanner and walking out the door. I feel bad about not being very nice to Tanner but I just don’t want my sister to get hurt. All of my feelings toward him aside, he seems to make her happy and that’s all that matters. Maybe I just need my boyfriend so I can understand her more, I haven’t dated anyone pretty much since high school and I think it’s time I should start again and maybe that’ll get my mind off of Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah... he kinda is.
"Is that a hickey on your neck?"
"What? People don't get hickey's anymore..."

comments?