Love. Plain and Simple... or Not?

Akward

Spending the rest of the day with Danny after having kissed him was weird. I rarely will keep secrets from my friends, but we agreed not to tell anyone what had happened. I looked over at him and he gave me alittle smile. My heart melted. I really did have true feelings for him.

One of the advantages of having your own car was that you didn't have to leave at a certain time. After 6:30 came, Danny and I were the only ones left. I decided that when he had to go I would too. I lied.

I ended up walking with him back to his house, which was onlt about 3 blocks away and in the general direction I had parked the car. When we got there we sat on the porch with his sister and his cousin. I didn't know them that well, but they seemed really nice. We all joked and laughed, and everything seemed normal, but every time I looked over at Danny I just remembered that moment when our lips had met, and how much I wished I hadn't.

His girlfriend was going to hate me, that's if she didn't kill me. She was extremely overprotective of him, and she already wasn't a huge fan of me. When Danny's dad came home, everyone went inside except for me and Danny.

"I should probably go home now..." I said, part of me wishing that he would stop me from leaving, but part of me knowing it was better to leave now, it was almost 8, and my dad would be wondering where I was.

"Okay," he said, arms wrapping around me in a tight embrace that almost made me cry. "Drive safely."

The thing that happened next was so shocking I still don't completely believe that I didn't imagine it.

Danny leaned over and kissed me gently on the forehead. I looked up at him, total shock on my face.

"I love you sissy," he told me, and watched me as I walked over to my car, about a block away.

"I love you more," i whispered when I was in my car, and I burst out crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
im just getting started here... more to come... tell me what you think though