Status: Completed.

Complicated.

Two years have gone and passed.

To anyone it was yet another ordinary day but not for me. Today marks the day when he left those two years ago. Today was the day my heart was crushed and broken. I can't believe that I was able to move on without him for so long. He's my life. He's the air that I breathe and the reason that I woke up everyday. He made each day bearable, he made everything okay. That may be too cheesy but it was true.

That was all gone when he left me. He promised he wouldn't and I believed him only to have my heart shattered to a million pieces which he still held in his hand, he'll always have it for I won't want it any other way.

I don't understand why he just up and leave without a word or a backward glance. He just left when he could have taken me with him. Then we can finally live together happily. We could have gone somewhere where no one knew us and we can have a normal life like every couple should have and have the right to have.

I thought love was enough to overcome all the complications. I thought love was enough against all the odds. Apparently not, I was wrong. I've always been wrong.

He always said that I was smart but just book smart, I was intelligent for school but too naive and ignorant about the world. He promised he'd protect me though, that he won't let anyone hurt me. I was really stupid for I have believed his words when all along he's the one who broke and hurt me in the end.

With all this said, I can't make myself hate him, I loved him, I still do and always will. It's a sad existence but I've learned to live with it. It was my parents' fault anyway and I hate them for making him leave me in the first place. They pushed him to the edge.

I don't understand why they hated him but didn't even say anything to me. They thought it was all his fault. That he have corrupted the innocent Caine, their perfect son whom their friends got jealous of. I was just that, some trophy that they could show off.

Abe was far from what they thought he was. They didn't know the real him and come to think of it, they never really even cared to get to know him at all, they just judged him, not caring how much they were hurting him and it pains me even more.

I got up and walked to my window as I wallow in my misery only to have my heart stop. I saw a familiar car make its way on our driveway and a mop of black hair pop out of the window. My heart beat faster.

He's back. My Abe is back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caine
Abe

New story!
I had a dream that I was writing this, so you can guess what I did when I woke up. Haha.
This will be in Caine's POV, if you haven't figured yet. I think this will not be very long.

Keep or kill?